Chapter 72: Emma's POV !Important!

Hey Guys! We're back! We enjoyed our one-week break but I bet you guys have been impatient for the next chapter. I'm kidding lol. I am now reading PJO and am watching ATLA. I also have a fictional crush now. But I just realized that in a later season, he has a mustache. Like what is wrong with those people?? He was fine at first XD. Tell me if u guys want a pic XD XD. 

✨Of ThE MusTacHe✨

Ok Ok. I'll stop now.

I gasped and shot up.

"Emma?" I heard next to me.

I tilted my head and spotted Bridget.

"B-Bridget?" I choked out.

She nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

She cleared her throat. "Are you okay now?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I replied quietly.

"Good. You have to drink this now," she said, holding up a bottle of Youth.

I gulped it all down quickly and stood up.

"Where's Sienna?" I questioned.

She gulped.

I immediatly knew that this wasn't going to be good.

"Bridget. Where's Sienna?" I repeated.

"She--" Bridget looked away. "She went to Everglen."

"And?" I asked, knowing that that couldn't be all.

"She--she went to Everglen to tell off Sophie, Biana, and Keefe; but Audrey just contacted me and said that the Neverseen were attacking them. I couldn't leave you alone here so I couldn't do anything about it," she explained.

"WHHAATTTT????" someone yelled before I could say anything.

Bridget laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah....I forgot you were here Tam," she said nervously.

"So you're saying that my girlfriend and my sister are in danger, and you didn't say anything about it?" he said, pointing an accusing finger at my older sister.

"I told you, I would've told you if I remembered that you were here!" she stated cooly, unfazed by him.

"Well, how are we supposed to get there? Did the others take the leaping crystal?" I asked, trying to avoid a fight.

Tam sighed. 

"Yeah. We were working on keeping you from fading away when Biana remembered that we had forgotten about Keefe. She went to get him back, but me and Sophie weren't paying attention so we didn't realize. When we got a good amount of you back in place, Sophie realized that Biana was misisng and so was Keefe. She went to go get Biana, and I don't know the rest because someone didn't tell me anything," he told me, glaring at my sister.

I nodded, only partially understanding what he said.

We all sat in silence for a minute, thinking of how to get to Everglen before I came up with a plan.

"I know!" I exclaimed.

"What?" the other two asked in unision.

"Bridget, give me your leaping crystal for the hospital," I instructed.

She handed it over with a confused face.

I grabbed the other two's hands and created the beam of light that was going to take us where I wanted to go.

"We're leaping," I told them.

(I'm listening to the song Love is Gone right now >.<)

After we arrived at the hospital, I started running around, gathering supplies because I knew that at least one person  had gotten hurt in the attack.

"Come on. Let's go," I said quietly, leading them up to the Leapmaster.

"I forgot this was here!" Bridget exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know," I snorted.

"Hey!" she said glaring at me. "It was an emergency situation!"

"Yeaaahhhhhh, and I toottally wasn't in the same situation," I shot back.

"Guys, will you both just shut up? I'm trying to stay calm over here," Tam cut in.

I huffed but turned around like the peaceful person I am.

Sometimes.

When we reached the Leapmaster, I grabbed Tam and Bridget's hands before yelling out Everglen.

When we arrived, we weren't ready for the sight that we saw.

There.

Right in front of us.

Was a girl version of Keefe.

But unlike Keefe, she was wearing a Neverseen robe.

Ok guys. I know that wasn't good but I needed to get something in there so that's all I have for now.

Also, the reason I marked this chapter as important, is because I have a very important announcement.

Sisi and I teamed up and made a trailer for this book.

So here it is!

I hope you guys like it!

Also, go subscribe to Sisi pwease *insert cute face here*

Here's something funny BTW:

ok byeee!!!

-Emma