Chapter 11: Keefe POV

Guys! It's KoTlCPotter9 again and I have to inform you that we have reached more than 400 views! Honestly i thought this would get like 20 views maximum. Sorry that I didn't update earlier! i was busy with reading other peep's stories, doing homework, checking Insta. The usual. That reminds me! i didn't finish my homework! One sec!

*A while later* Ok I'm back!

 I am supposed to be sleeping but um I have never heard of sleep before so yeah! Enjoy!

Bangs Boy went to get some food.

I sighed, thinking about the love of my life.

Her long golden locks...

Her big chocolate brown eyes with tiny gold specks...

As Bangs Boy's footsteps started to descend down the stairs of the huge Vacker estate, I remembered about the prank elixir that I had put  in the mallowmelt.

As much as I wanted to prank Bangs Boy, us boys had to stick together.  If not, he would open his big mouth and tell the girls our plan.  To make sure he wouldn't get one of our pranks I yelled, "BE CAREFUL!"

He did that creepy shadow thing and whispered, "Okay." 

I shuddered.

I hated it when people were in my head.

I mean, I knew that Shady McSilverBangs couldn't see my thoughts and memories, but Telepaths could, and I didn't want them to know that I liked Sophie.

Especially Fitz.

That's when I realized.

I didn't like Sophie.

I loved Sophie.

I don't think Bangs Boy, Fitzy, or Gradio would approve of that, so I always had to hide it.

It killed me to see Sophie and Fitz and flirting with each other.

Every single time that me and Sophie had together would pop into my mind.  It would calm me down.

A little. 

"So Fitzy? You are doing the next part!" I told Fitz.

"Of what?" he asked.

"My prank plan of course."

He grinned. "Sure!"

I smirked and stuck my hand in my prank stash that I hid at Everglen.  I pulled out a vial.

"Make sure to put this where Biana gets it," I ordered.

He nodded. 

I watched as he sneaked into the Vacker's library.

It was humongous!  Humongous, but comfy.

My house wasn't like that.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and focused on my plan.

I had to assign Bangs Boy the next one.

This was going to be fun!

What prank should I do?

It should be the greatest of them all, because I am The Prank Master.

The biggest Prank Master.

In the world.

Yes, even in the Forbidden Cities.

AHA! I figured out what prank I should do!