Chapter 66: Keefe POV

A/N Yes! 'Tis me again. I know you guys probably want to hear about Emma since that was a pretty bad cliffhanger, but I wanted to make this chapter about Keefe. ; )

I hadn't said a word since me and Sophie kissed.

I could still feel the tingles from the 'spark'--as Tam called it.

We leapt to Everglen, and I barely registered Sophie asking to talk to Fitz.  They walked away from us and the house.

"Come on, Tam," Biana said once Fitz and Sophie were out of hearing range.  She grabbed his hand firmly and pulled him behind her as she followed the love of my life and Mr. Smile Ripoff (A/N Not doing Fitz hate! ;D).

I just stood there, not quite knowing what to do.  Eventually, I just started walking in no direction in particular.  

I wandered around with my hands in my pockets until I suddenly had the chilling feeling of being watched.  

I looked behind me and all around.  

Seeing no one, I continued walking.

"Hello, Keefe," a voice called quietly from behind me.

My breath caught in my throat and unseen spiders ran up and down my back.  I turned around slowly and looked into her dark, emotionless eyes.

"Did you miss me?" Lady Gisela questioned with her arms spread out. "You didn't think I would run away and give up? Although, I have to admit, those humans put up quite a fight."

"They aren't humans!" I exclaimed.  

Then I realized my mistake.

But all she did was smile and say, "I know." A flash of anger crossed her face, before it was quickly replaced by her confident mask.

At least, I really hoped it was a mask.

Because she looked really confident. 

She smiled at the fear I tried to hide. "I don't want to hurt you, Keefe," she said quietly. "I only want to...talk." 

"Where's Olivia?" I asked suddenly.

Lady Gisela smirked. "Don't worry, Dryadalis qui potens is safe," she replied.  Then she snapped her fingers, and Ruy emerged from a patch of trees, carrying Olivia.  She was bound at her ankles and wrists, but she didn't appear to be hurt. 

"So don't you want to know what I came here to talk about?" Lady Gisela asked.

I scowled and shook my head harder than necessary.

"What a pity," Lady Gisela said, shaking her head slightly. "You would have really liked to meet her."

"Her?" I questioned.

Before Lady Gisela could continue, Ruy jumped forward and put a force field around us.

Lady Gisela jumped back and gasped.  

But her shocked expression quickly turned into an expression of complete anger. "You are a traitor!" she screamed. "I will make sure you pay. And when we win--" She smirked. "You will be the first to go!" She held out her hand and the force field fell faster than Ruy had put it up.  

She strode forward and grabbed Ruy's wrist, her nail's digging into his bare skin.  Her eyes were open and filled with a controlled sort of insanity.  She pulled him forward roughly until they were face to face. "I will deal with you later," she seethed.  Then she punched him in the jaw and tied him up. 

She turned to me, her flashing eyes dying down as she began to speak. "She is very eager to meet you, Keefe."

"Who are you talking about!?" I exclaimed.

"Why, your sister," Lady Gisela replied, looking down at her nails, pretending not to notice my reaction.

"My...sister?" I questioned. 

"Yes," Lady Gisela replied. "Both of your memories were wiped for your safety, but I think you are old enough now to meet each other."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Are you trying to mess with my emotions?"

"I already have--" she answered in a chilling tone. "This isn't a trap, Keefe. I'm still your mother. I still...care about you--"

"No you don't!" I bursted out. "If you did, you would stop trying to hurt us and just surrender! You only care about yourself. Every word you breathe, you are trying to manipulate me! And I'm tired of it!"

My mother didn't even flinch.

"I'm not lying, or trying to manipulate you, Keefe," she replied. "You truly have a sister. And she wants to meet you."

A/N He has a sister? *gasp* Or is Lady Gisela trying to mess with his head? 

What are the comments for? 

COMMENTS!!! :DDDDD 

(I don't know why I enjoyed that so much. I wish I could say it out loud. XD)

Thanks for reading! ; )

Ciao,

SiSi