-44-

Not  edited.

This was not how he wanted this night to end. A night of perfection. A night with his wife actually starting to accept him. A night that promised a wonderful future.

Thank God Simeon had called after he dropped Tara off. He would have scared her off for sure if she'd seen his reaction to that name.

Why the fück was she back now? Stupid bïtch just had to come back now when everything was going well. Each time she showed up there was major disasters each and every fücking day.

Well... fück her!

She has to go... the sooner the better.

Getting back to the house he could see that the bítch had already started her usual trouble. Lights were on all over the house and men were standing outside. That only happened when she started making demands of them and because she was too stupid to understand that no means no they found it easier to avoid her.

If only he could too.

The men looked at him in sympathy as be walked past them. It was obvious she was out to cause trouble for the boss but they had no idea what she'd be choosing this time.

"Lucas! Darling! Come to Ellie."

Lucas scowled.

"Not now Ellie. I'm not up to date with my shots."

Ellie gasped in mock hurt and placed a dramatic hand on her chest while following him into his office.

"Oh honey. That isn't nice. You knkw I love you."

Lucas scowled at her as he sat behind his desk.

"What do you want?"

Ellie sat in front of him and crossed her legs with a deliberate opening motion before leaning back with her breasts poking out.

Lucas cringed and forcably pushed back the bile in his throat before he gagged.

"I asked you what you want."

"What so I always want Lucas? You can't buy me off this time sweetie. I want you and I won't be going anywhere until I've had you."

Lucas started to laugh while Ellie's eyes narrowed at him.

"It wouldn't be wise for you to make fun of me Lucas. You know I can ruin everything precious to you."

"You don't have that sort of power Ellie. Now get out."

"Hahahahaha. Lucas my love. That's so not true and you know it."

Lucas sat quiet as he inspected the woman before him. God only knew what the bítch had in mind. Though from past experience he knew it wouldn't take her too long to play her cards.

"So tell me. What do you think you have that could destroy me?"

Ellie started to laugh softly.

"You have a weakness Lucas."

"What the fück are you talking about?"

"Your little child bride."

"You leave Tara out of this" he snarled.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Lucas. You were promised to me and now I'm here to collect what's due to me."

"I'm not your personal fück toy Ellie. I never have been and I never will be."

"That's not what your Daddy said Lucas."

"Just because my father chose to fúck you doesn't mean that I will."

"How is your dear mother anyway? She could never satisfy your father."

Lucas stood up quickly and lent down on his desk.

"Hear me now you pathetic piece of horror fúck... I am not going to bed with you..."

"Oh we don't need a bed honey. The desk will do. You have a thing for school girls and I don't mind a little role play now and again. You can be my teacher Mr Porter."

She batted her eyes and pouted in a pathetic attempt to look like a teen.

Lucas looked at her and walked around his desk.

"Stand up."

Ellie stood "Oh Mr Porter..."

Lucas grabbed her by the throat and bent down to speak into her ear.

"Listen to me Ellie. I have had enough of your bullshit over the years to last me the rest of my life. You can't hurt my mother anymore and if you or anyone you know goes near my wife then I can assure you that I'll put a bullet into that pasted up fúcking face of yours. My father used you, then shared you with his friends. You're a fúcking whore. You'll spread your legs for anyone with money... that makes you a slút."

He squeezed her throat harder.

"Do you understand me bítch?"

"Yes" she squeaked out.

He let her go suddenly and she fell to the floor gasping for air.

"You're a bästard Lucas."

"Play with fire and you get burnt Ellie."

"You'll pay for this."

Ellie tried to stand using her hand on the floor to support herself but cried out when Lucas stepped down hard on it and pulled back her head with a yank of her hair.

"Don't fück with my family. You won't like how you look at the end of it."

He stood back.

"Get the fück out."

Ellie whimpered and crawled to the chair and pulled herself up before making her way to the door and looked back at him.

"I'll make you suffer Lucas."

Lucas strode over to the entry of his office as Ellie scurried out of it and towards the front door.

Knowing his men were still likely to be hanging around outside he followed her out and watched as she started to walk to her car.

"NOW HEAR THIS. IF ANYONE SEES THIS BÏTCH NEAR MY WIFE THEN PUT A BULLET IN HER HEAD AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER."

Lucas watched as Ellie drove away fully knowing she hadn't given up but refused to think of her anymore that night. That privilege was reserved for his wife.