-76-

Not edited.

Lucas looked up from the screen where he'd been talking to Grayson and smiled.

"There better be a wife at the end of that smile" Grayson jested.

Lucas laughed and motioned to Tara to come over to the desk.

"Oh there is I assure you. A very gorgeous wife."

Tara reached him and he pulled her down to sit on his lap and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Grayson meet Tara. Tara meet Grayson."

"Hello little sister" Grayson said with a grin.

"Hey Grayson" she was nervous and her fingers played with the cuff of Lucas' dress shirt.

"Are you keeping this younger brother of mine on his toes?"

"Well, " she licked her lips "it's a tough job but someone has to do it."

Grayson barked out a laugh as Lucas looked at Tara with his mouth open wide.

"Good girl. Lucas I think you might have met your match."

Lucas groaned.

"Between Tara and her best friends Keiran and Jace I'll never win anything ever again!"

Tara grinned.

"Exactly!" She reached up and tapped his cheek "Keep thinking that."

There was silence for all of five seconds before Grayson snorted his way through a full belly laugh with his head thrown back.

"I like her Lucas. I really really like her."

Lucas looked at Tara with a fake pout.

"So did I... until now. Dammit! What'd you do with my wife?"

She shrugged.

"Packed her off on a holiday."

"Oh hey... talking holidays" Grayson stopped any further thing that Lucas may have said "it's about time you all come and visit Jessers so you can meet my family Tara."

She nervously grinned.

"Sure.... but..." she looked at Lucas in the hopes of being provided with some sort of answer.

"We'll work something out soon baby. Now brother go away while I speak to my wife about this idea of hers and keeping me in line!"

Grayson chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't let him steam roll you Tara. Stand your ground."

"I will" she smirked "he's not that scary!"

Lucas humphed and reached for the mouse of the computer.

"Goodbye brother. Give Josie and Nick our love. I have to go now."

The screen went black before Grayson could say anything amd Lucas moved until he had Tara turned to face him.

"Well?"he asked with a cocked eyebrow and a devlish glint.

"Um.." she looked at him with big eyes.

"God dammit baby" he shook his head and dropped it to her shoulder with a groan. "How am I ever supposed to be angry with you when you get that look?"

She giggled and squirmed in his lap trying to get more comfortable.

"Ok... now stop" his voice sounded strained.

"Stop what?" she was confused.

Lucas exhaled deeply.

"Moving around. Baby.. I'm only human and that..."

"Oh... OH!" She pushed away from from him quickly and started making her way to the door when he caught up to her and turned her around.

"Now baby... I didn't say I didn't like it. Hell if you really want to know it was as sexy as fúcking hell" he inhaled "but... you aren't ready for that yet and that's why I stopped you. OK?"

She nodded slowly before she found her voice and spoke.

"I.. wow... it's" she nodded to his lower half "it's really that..." she struggled with the words she was looking for.

"Baby, everything you do turns me on. Let's just say Lucas junior is woken up on a regular basis whenever I think of you."

Her eyes bulged and her mouth dropped open.

"Yep baby. You are a walking fúcking turn on" he pulled her into his body and pushed his hips into her and thus leaving her with no doubt as to what he was feeling as he whispered deeply in her ear "you can feel what you do to me baby... and I fúcking love it!"