-80-

Not edited.

Lucas put the key in the lock and sighed. Dealing with the woman on the other side of the door wasn't something he wanted to do but the way she'd been treating his staff had to be dealt with.

When Simeon called him to let him know that Casper had a major bruise on his leg he had to admit that it brought a smile to his face. His father's little snitch was damaged... poor baby. It'd be easier to get rid of him but the fact that the guy was píssing his pants after his warning lent a devious amount of satisfaction.

Unfortunately the others who walked out of the room were in the firing line and didn't deserve it. Ellie was about to find out the rules had changed.

The room was in darkness apart from a small light over the blackened out window.

He'd been in a lot of stomach turning situations in his life but never would he get used to that smell. It was obvious that Ellie thought she was being smart but as he flicked the light he started to laugh.

"Fúck you're an ugly bítch!"

Ellie was sitting at the edge of the bed with her face reminiscent of a troop on stake out manouvers. Her hair couldn't have looked any more like a birds nest if she tried.

It was obvious the bîtch didn't realise just how lucky he was to be in this particular room. Her defiance pîssed him off.

"I hear my men have a few bruises on them. Now if it were any one else I'd laugh at a woman getting the better of them but you're not just any woman are you?"

He looked to floor and heaved internally. The sight sickened him.

"You need to clean this room Ellie."

"Fûck you Lucas!"

"Ellie... Ellie... Ellie..." he shook his head mockingly with a tsk from his mouth "I can't have you disobeying my orders now can I?"

He mockingly shook his head sadly.

"So here's the deal. You have five seconds to get your scraggy ârse off the bed and start cleaning this room. Are you understanding me?"

"Or what?" she asked mockingly.

"You know how I work Ellie. You have three seconds left."

At any other time he'd be in the woman's face and screaming the words at her from millimetres away but the thought of dodging her act of defiance filth made him ill.

"You want the room clean Lucas? Do it yourself!"

Lucas grinned and with a mock bow he spoke words that sent shivers through Ellie's body.

"As you wish your majesty."

Lucas turned slighty to look behind him where Simeon was standing with his arms folded and leaning against the wall beside the door. The smile on his face evidence of the mischievious way he was thinking.

"Get the hose."

Standing up straight Simeon mock saluted before moving away.

"Yes sir!'

Lucas yelled out to him before he was out of sight.

"Get some disinfectant from Piper as well... oh and some scissors."

"Sure thing boss."

Lucas moved to lean against the door frame and held his hand out to inspect his fingers. Shaking his head as he realised the nails were longer than they were usually.

"I'll clean up" Ellie spoke nervously as she went to stand.

"Sit the fúck down!" Lucas ordered. His tone proved he wasn't in the mood to be argued with.

"But.."

"Shut the fûck up! I don't want to hear another word come from that filthy mouth of yours. You wanted me away from my wife? Well now you have it. While I'm here wasting time with you I call the shots. You nod or shake your head when I say something.. is that understood?"

"Ye..."

"I SAID... is that understood?"

She nodded. Her hands were curled into her palms and her heart rate hitched higher as the seconds ticked by. Footsteps in the hall had her body stiffening.

She knew what was coming.

Lucas moved and with Simeon they attached the firemans hose to the connection just across from the door. The presure valve set to maximum.

The first burst of water came with such a loud sound that Ellie jumped back on the bed and shrieked. Her act of defiance was a mistake... she could see that now.

She watched as Lucas and Simeon used both hose and disinfectant to clear the floor using the pressure to push the waste towards the bathroom until the room was clear.

Simeon continued in the bathroom until he flipped the switch on the nozzle while Lucas stood over the bed with his arms folded.

Ellie shook, unable to look at him.

"All done boss. Washed down the drain."

Lucas nodded his appreciation.

"Turn on the shower. Cold."

Ellie's head came up within an instant. Her fear now had her quivering.

"Your choice Ellie. You walk or I drag you."

When it looked like she was frozen to the spot Lucas shook his head with a sigh and reached out.

She squealed and got off the bed so quickly that she almost ran into Lucas.

"Now shower."

Ellie moved to the bathroom quickly.

"Keep your clothes on while we're here. Neither of us wants to see your filth."

With tears Ellie braced herself for the cold she knew that she'd feel. A hand pushing her into the water with a scream that bounced off the tile lined room.

She was freezing. The water rushing over her she reached up and pushed the now sopping hair from her eyes.

"Simeon... scissors. Ellie step out and face the shower."

Her tears became sobs as she was unable to stop the cold physical pain she was feeling.

The sound of the scissors closing came with a gasp at the realisation that Lucas was cutting her hair away. Each cut not made with any sense of style or care. She looked to the floor and her heart broke to see her hair pooling around her feet.

"Now, we're leaving but you have new rules if you expect to stay alive. Firstly you will keep this room spotless. My men won't help you with any of that. Secondly if you ever... and I mean ever hit one of my men again they will retaliate. The order has been given that for every hit you make you get two in reply. Do you understand what I'm saying Ellie? They won't hit you unless you hit them first so be mindful of that."

With a nod to Simeon the two men made their way to the door before Lucas spoke again.

"Clean yourself up properly... you don't want my Dad seeing you like this do you?"

Ellie swung around with huge open eyes to look at Lucas who stood with a grin that matched Simeon's.

"Oh yes your majesty. Daddy dearest is coming home. Won't he love your new haircut?"

"He'll..." she stopped.

"He won't do anything to help you at all Ellie. My father is no longer in charge. Remember that."