-62-

Not edited. Just to clarify.. I don't listen to Taylor Swift so 'You belong with me' wasn't taken from her. I made the change to 'You belong to me' because let's face it... Tara is her own woman and she after everything she's been through she deserves to feel like she belongs without being owned.

The brothers were in Lucas' small office with Grayson joining them on skype. Each sat with solemn features and anger at the fact that Marcus did nothing to stop Tara from being in this position. Worse for Marcus was the fact that he had affairs on their mother.

"I want Mum home" Maxon's spoke the words each of them had been thinking.

Lucas nodded.

"Already told him. Let's face it guys she knows about the affairs and accepted them because he treated her well."

"He could have treated her well without sticking his dîck in other women!" Damon fumed.

"He's fúcking lucky I didn't know when we were in London cause I'm telling you little bro he wouldn't have been able to stand when I left!"

"We'll get her home and deal with it then. With her health the priority is bringing her home." Maxon spoke with a matter of fact tone.

Words weren't needed. Each of the brothers agreed without speaking. A silent promise if you will that Marcus would learn that when it came to their mother he'd get to her through them.

"So. About our little sister" Damon started to speak and by the time they left the office an hour later they had a plan they felt would work.

"Hey Maggie" Lucas walked into the kitchen with his brothers following "Have you seen Tara?"

"Hello dear. Yes, she and Keiran have gone shopping. They should be back soon if Tara can drag Keiran away the shops."

Lucas felt the air suck out of him and staggered a step back to be steadied by Damon's hand on his shoulder before standing upright.

"Who went with them?" he demanded.

"Adam's with them."

'Just Adam? Where's Jones?"

God no! One guard isn't enough!

"Jones had some family stuff with his cousin and no, Simeon and Dane followed them."

Lucas expelled a large gasp of air before rubbing his hand across his forehead.

"Well boys. Looks like we have some shopping to do." Maxon stood behind Damon with his thumbs hitched in the loops of his jeans and the expression on his face was almost gleeful while at the same time his eyes were hard.

What seemed to be just moments later the brothers were driving into the carpark of the local shopping centre. A quick call to Simeon had given them the knowledge they needed.

People moved aside. Whether they meant to or not the Price brothers together were a formidable sight when entering through the automatic sliding doors.

Their bodies spoke of power and determination. They moved with purpose that dared anyone to get in their way. They knew where they were going and made their way there.

The shopping centre was a spiral design with low height ramps that allowed movements from level to level for those not wanting to wait for an elevator or where height was a problem an escalator.

The brothers moved quickly and were soon joined by men Sineon arranged when one of Ellie's minions was recognised as following Tara and Keiran.

Lucas' initial reaction was to get his wife the hell out of there but a quick change in plans had him and his brothers following a new path.

Lucas stopped short and narrowed his eyes. His brothers noticed and looked in the direction his rage was focused. Each matched Lucas' expression.

Ellie. Sitting and having coffee without a care in the world. Acting like she was simply perfect with the dainty laughs she gave to her companion.

Lucas, Maxon and Damon all looked at one another and grinned. As usual their minds spoke without the need for verbal words.

"Hello Ellie."

One by one the brothers dragged chairs from neighbouring tables to join Ellie and her companion.

Maxon looked at the man who was staring between the brothers and wondering what the hell was going on.

"Are you married?"

"What? No!" the man seemed shocked by Maxon's question.

"Wow. Ellie? Really? No marriages to break up this week?" Lucas shook his head in mock disappointment.

The man stood up quickly.

"I don't know what the hell's going on but I don't want any part of it."

"Ralph... Please it's not like that..." Ellie started to plead with the man as he gathered his things to leave.

Damon looked at Ralph.

"Actually Ralph... it's exactly like that. This woman is a slút who enjoys screwing around with married men."

Ralph looked at Ellie as if she was less than the dirt he walked and walked away.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Ellie demanded.

The reply was withheld as two coffees and two chocolate chip muffins were delivered to the table by a smiling but cautious woman with Fay on her name tag.

"Oooh muffin!" Maxon reached out and took the muffin that was obviously meant for Ralph.

"Hey brother, share it around!" Damon demanded.

"Hell no. Have you tried these from here? They're delicious."

"Well if you share then I'll know won't I?" Damon looked at Maxon with an almost duh expression.

Maxon pointed to the other muffin.

"Have that."

"Aaaah... good thinking brother."

Maxon looked at him smugly.

"I know. I'm just so..."

"Annoying!" Ellie broke into the conversation as both Maxon and Damon shoved pieces of muffin into their mouths. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The brothers grinned and Ellie looked away in disgust as muffin all but screamed at her from Maxon's teeth.

Then the smiles stopped and hard line jaws with piercing eyes replaced the joviality from seconds before.

Lucas lent his elbows on the table and rested his chin on two forefingers before answering.

"Well you see Ellie, I told you to leave... and you didn't. Now we need to have a little chat."

His brothers both gave a single nod and Ellie gulped nervously.

She was in trouble and she knew it.

********

Love you all heaps! xxxx