-90-

Not edited.

"That won't happen" Tara said softly.

Lucas dropped his head to hers and stared into her eyes. He looked. He searched. He wondered.

Had she really let go of the past? Of what he did? He wanted to believe!

Nothing. He saw no sign of the pain he'd seen so many times before. He saw nothing of the hatred he knew that she'd felt for him for months.

He saw... beautiful eyes with filled with kindness, happiness and whether it was just his heart talking or maybe not... he saw love.

Real love. Not the kind that people spoke of in their lies. No. He saw the beautiful emotion as clear as crystal. An emotion that he longed to dicover and explore. An emotion he was willing to drown in every single day for the rest of his life.

"Kiss me" Tara spoke so softly he wasn't sure that he heard it right.

"Tara?" He wasn't sure. This was the first time he'd heard her ask for any physical contact in their relationship and he wasn't sure if it was his imagination.

"Kiss me Lucas"

His mouth met hers without hesitation as his heart swelled and tears sprung to line his now closed eyes. He was bursting with pride.

His Tara. His wife. His woman... His!

Together they tasted the essence of each other with wild abandon. Each letting go and living for the moment.

Lucas moved and Tara's hands wove through his hair as Lucas shifted over her more, determined to feel as much as she was comfortable with.

Lucas groaned into her mouth as her hands pulled on his hair as she whimpered at the teasing of his chest against her pajama shirt as his movement brushed against the tender skin of her brêasts.

The kiss became urgent as Lucas crushed her mouth with hers in solid ownership. He raised himself slightly to gain a better angle to move from her mouth and to her neck.

Tara groaned and held him to her as hands felt the top of her body. Material slipped and they were chest to chest. Skin to skin. Her hissing breath was caught between the bite of her lip as Lucas lifted himself off her and looked down between them.

He gulped. Tara's chest, her perfectly rounded bréasts were bare. Uncovered. Completely free of all barriers that caused his mind to wander so often.

He gulped again and with a slight flick of his tongue against his lips he pulled his gaze away from the perfection he was looking at to look up at Tara.

Her eyes were half closed as she looked back at him but there was no mistaking the question he was asking. She nodded.

"Are you sure?" he wanted to believe. God he wanted to believe but...

"I'm sure" her voice matched his whisper.

He grinned as he looked down at her again. He took the opportunity to etch the perfect pink and slightly puckered skin to memory as his lower body reacted with certainty.

He kissed. Slowly but surely he kissed the perfect swell while moving to the hardening rosey bud that screamed for him.

Tara pushed up as his mouth carressed her bréast. Gentle kisses that teased and taunted her senses. Her gasp was met with a smirking grin as she felt the pull of Lucas sucking one bud while his hand moved to squeeze the other.

He sucked, he licked, he bit down gently and with every moan from Tara his own body's reaction became harder to ignore. He was desperate to sink hinself into her heat but pushed aside those feelings as hs revelled in this... just touching his wife this intimately was amazing.

Tara's body moved with sensations she hadn't ever experienced. Her womanhood was hot, wet and needy as she gasped and groaned at Lucas' determined tongue.

She could feel the heat rising, building into a storm that both excites and scared her. She'd heard and read about some women finding it impossible to get to this point of sêxual discovery... and she thought with everything that had gone on in the past that she would be one of those women.

She was wrong.

Her body moved desperately as the burning inferno built to the point of an exploding volcano... and erupted.

Lucas felt her body shiver as the last of her clîmax abated and reluctantly stopped what he was doing and looking at her he rested his chin on her chest.

"Baby.... holy shît. That was hot!"

Tara blushed and raised her hands to cover her face.

Lucas sat up and taking her hands into his he pulled ber up and into his arms. The slight dampness of her bréast against his chest a reminder of how beautiful this moment was.

"Don't hide your reactions from me baby. I loved feeling you come undone for me. Hell baby, you have no idea how many women wish they felt what you just felt" he raised her face with a single finger under her chin "and it was fûcking perfect."

*********

Ok... so are we happy? You know I was going to have Keiran knock on the door but I decided I didn't want to go into hiding tonight... it's too cold to be away from the fire!