After Note

Well hello my little pricelings :)

Book 4 is complete and I feel sooo damn empty. Lucas and Tara have truly etched their way into my heart and the hearts of many others.

The stories within this story had all of us gripping our seats and I for one had no idea what was going to happen next. It's true! Every single chapter of this story had a mind of its own.

The story didn't turn out how I first envisaged it would. At one point I even thought of giving you multiple choice chapter to create your own story lol.

I do have to say that I'm happiest for Tara in this story. Fact was... in the beginning of this book she was raped. For her to make this journey and end up with her rapist is a remarkable story in itself.

I had argument after argument with readers who I eventually blocked at the beginning of this. Why? Good question.

Regardless of Lucas' reasons what he did was inexcusable and I for one personally believe he didn't deserve a second chance. Rape is Rape regardless of what spin you put on it. In real life we'd all be calling for his blood or in the very least... time behind bars.

I know many were upset by how long it took for our couple to finally go all the way but when you think about it... would you want your daughter, sister, aunt, cousin or any other member of the female population jumping back into the bed of a rapist straight after... or ever? Tara had to learn to trust Lucas and in this instance she's one hell of a more forgiving character than I am.

This is a work of fiction and yes it was a damn emotional one until finally in the end the love story was told... a rarity in real life.

So I feel the need to say this to all the younger girls (and boys) reading this... do not ever feel like you have to be with someone you don't feel right being with. If you ever find yourself in a situation similar to Tara then please don't base your further happiness based on this story.... IT ISN'T REAL!

Value yourself and your beliefs. You truly are worth more than you think you are.

Ok... now... enough of the heavy.

I've written a One Shot that I will be posting soon called Marry Me? Nope not telling you what it's about but you may just remember the main stars.

Next... my comment 'or is it?' at the end of the epilogue is easily explained. We will meet Lucas and Tara in the final book of TPBS. They're also in spin off books but!!! there is a very good chance I may write another story starring our favourite couple again one day... I have so many ideas already!

Ok So What's Next? Well I'm giving myself a week possibly two away from the Price brothers before I return and continue Concealed Consequences and Donovan's story. In that time I will be working on Janella's Patrician and a couple of others that are nearing completion. I have new stories I want to write and my head is literally swarming with ideas so I have to clear stories I'm doing atm.

Finally. Thank you. Thank you for being you and for being so loyal to this story. It's success is all because of you.

Love and Hugs,

Mari xxxxx