32. Moving In And Moving On?

Quinn

"Well, we have a few things we'd like to show you Mr Schue" Finn lead with on Monday morning in Glee Club. We'd all agreed to leave the trophy a mystery until we gave it to him. But we were pretty sure Ms Pillsbury might have told him about it. But anyway we gathered around that morning and had a few surprises for the teacher.

"The First..." Finn said. Mr Schue looked a little unsure. We all acted like we were disappointed and then moved aside to reveal Artie sitting with the trophy on his lap. We all smiled in victory again. Rachel pushing him forward to give it to him.

Mr Schue smiled and laughed and took in the size of the trophy we'd brought home.

"Yeah!" We all celebrated and shouted.

"I am so proud of you guys" He said holding our first place trophy. "you won fair and square. The result was unanimous and the judges didn't even know about all the shenanigans going on behind the scenes. So congratulations. You earned this" He said shaking the trophy for emphasis.

We all clapped in agreement

"But... now we have regionals to worry about. And you can bet that vocal adrenaline is hard at work so we should, too. So lets get started." he clapped.

But we had other plans.

"Uh, wait Mr Schue" Puck said from behind me. He'd kind of taken to always being around me, since everything that happened. Even when I told him I didn't want to be with him, its like he still wants to always be around me somehow.

It was weird, I wasn't used to him being like this. "There's one more thing" he said looking to Rachel to continue.

"Since you weren't able to be there to see us perform, we put together a special number just for you" Rachel said with a smile around at everybody. "Take a seat" She said as Finn pushed him down onto a chair we'd se up.

We then broke out into the song we had chosen.

La la, la, la, la la
La la, la, la, la
La la, la, la, la la
La la, la, la, la

Guess this means you're sorry.
for standing at my door

Rachel sang as we stood on the risers dancing.

Guess this means you take back
All you said before.
Like how much you wanted
anyone but me

The guys all came in with the cowboy hats from the invitationals all doing a line dance in front of us. Mr Schue laughed. I wasn't so thrilled when Rachel smacked Finn and Ryan's asses...but I let it pass.

Said you'd never come back,
but here you are again.

She sang to them both and they smiled back at her. They did come back again.

She then went over to Mr Schue and threw him a hat.

'Cause we belong together now,
yeah forever united here somehow, yeah

Brittany, Tina and Kurt all broke out into the single ladies dance and Ryan ran in front of them and joined in. Reminding us all of when the football team had done it. Kurt shoved him out the way and Mr Schue laughed at their antics.

Me, Santana and Brittany went next recreating our audition piece.

You got a piece of me
and honestly
My life, would suck,
without you.