19. Throwdown.

Quinn

"Ladies choice, Heads" Coach Sue said flipping the coin.

"Heads" Mr Schue said disappointedly after he'd flipped it and turned to the rest of us.

"Awesome" She replied "Alright the following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called 'Sue's Kids'" She said picking up a piece of paper.

"Hold on. We agreed not to split the group up." Mr Schue stepped in.

"Oh come on, Will." She replied impatiently "Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."

Well it's true we have been Nationals Champions for a consecutive number of years now. Sue Sylvester knew how to win.

"We cant even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue" He then replied impatiently. "Its against the rules."

This is all it had been throughout the whole time Sue has been here. Constant back and forth between the two teachers.

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page Twenty Four. Provision Fourteen, second addendum." She said looking proud as ever. "Twelve members must perform for each team. However not all members must perform every song."

"Fine" Mr Schue said giving up. "Just go ahead, take all the football players and your cheerios."

"Alright everybody, listen up." She said addressing us again and putting on her glasses. "When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black shiny thing."

"Its called a piano, Sue" Mr Schue corrected.

"Santana" She then shouted "Wheels" I guess that was Artie "Gay Kid," Kurt. "Come on Move it!" She said with a snap of her fingers. "Asian. Other Asian... Aretha, shaft."

That left Myself and Finn, Ryan, Rachel, Puck and Brittany sitting down on our chairs. I was sat between my two favourite boys. Ryan on my left and Finn on my right. Ryan have been a little protective of me since the doctors office visit and I knew he was keeping a close eye on Finn too. Knowing how stressed we both are right now. I really appreciated the extra support he was giving me.

"See Will. I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students" She said turning to Mr Schue again.

"You have got to be kidding me" He said angrily.

"Oh, I wouldn't kid about this, Will. And maybe thats your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter."

"And thats how Sue sees it" Santana interjected from behind her smugly. Always the kiss ass.

"Outstanding."

**********

"What is this?" I asked looking up at Finn in front of me in class. We were in a Spanish test. He'd just dropped a folded piece of paper on the desk.

"Check it out" He said excitedly. "I came up with a name that I think would be good for the kid" He whispered trying to keep his voice down.

"Eyes on your own test, Finn" Mr Schue called and he turned back around to face the front again. But he was soon back when Mr Schue seemed to be distracted by Ronnie.

"Anyway, then I read that Gwynyth Paltrow named her kid Apple, and I think that's so cool, 'cause you know how much I like apples, right?" He said seeming to get more and more excited by this topic of conversation. Was I missing the point here or something? Where was he going with this? "And I figured we should name our kid something more original and poetic. Then I came up with the best baby name of all time..." he trailed off.