NEXT BOOK - Miraculous Startline

HELLO!

i know that might not have been the ending you were hoping for but trust me! It only gets better from here.

If you didn't already know this book is book 1 out of my sequel.

The next book 'Miraculous Startline' is now posted, and continues from the moment he fell...

The book if available on my page and will be uploaded every Monday and Thursday :)

_______

I am also currently working on another book called 'The Miraculous Necklace' which is being uploaded every Wednesday!

_______

I have a few plot drafts lined up for after theses books! Here is the rundown of some of them:

1)  Adrien finds out Mari is LB, he confesses love and they start dating. Unaware that Adrien is Chat Noir, she falls victim to his charm and falls head over heels for him. But when Mari's earrings go missing, will the truth come out? What was Adrien's involvement and is there something going on behind the scenes that Marinette never knew about? When the truth of Hawkmoth is finally revealed what happens to Adrien and how does this effect Marinette?

2) LB gets hit by a villain and is sent into a deep sleep. But she's already used her lucky charm... As chat takes her away she de-transforms, she needs to wake up to defeat the villain and capture the akuma. But what if the only way to wake her up was with a true loves kiss? Who will chat take her to? Luka? Nathaniel? Adrien? Will Marinettes crush be revealed and what does this mean for Chat Noir?

3) Adrien discovers the roses he has give to LB and marinette over the years as Chat Noir. When he realises that she is LB what will happen? Will he let temptation get the better of him and reveal his identity? Or will he chose to keep his trust with his parter

Let me know what you think?

Bugout!