He fell...

~The last chapter! Don't worry though, there is a second book being written as you read this right now! You won't hear from me until Monday where i will be releasing the name and info for the next book, as well as answering questions... The new book is now available to add to your library- go add it after this :)bye guys, talk soon. Bugout~

__

The Gorilla rolled down the window, waiting for Chloe to speak.
"room for one more? These reporters are getting my hair all messed up!"
The Gorilla looked over to Adrien who was sat in the front and he gave Gorilla a quick nod, not wanting Chloe go get harassed by the Press anymore than she already had. The gorilla grunted and motioned for Chloe to jump in the back.

As Chloe opened the door Marinette didn't know what to do. Does she get out and put the seat forward for Chloe to sit with Luka in the back? Or should she just jump back to save time?

"hurry up Dupain-chang!" Chloe snapped, climbing into the car. Well, i guess Marinette didn't have a choice after all. Quickly, she jumped out of her chair and pulled the lever for her seat to move forward. Almost crushing her, the chair jolted forward some more as Chloe scrambled to get into the back.

"thanks..." Marinette said awkwardly as she fixed her seat and sat back down.

Both Alya and Nino who were sat beside her let out a laugh before being shot down by one of Marinette's glares.

Meanwhile, in the back of the car Chloe fixed her hair and settled down in her seat. Luka watched in amusement as she fussed over some dirt on her cardigan before Chloe noticed the older boy she was sat beside.
"what're you looking at?" She snapped.

"you like the calm. but also the fame, we are very similar Chloe" Luka said calmly, reaching to dust the dirt she had missed off of her cardigan.

"us? similar? as IF! ugh the only thing we have similar is that we're hero's!" Chloe folded her arms in a strop and look out her small window.

This is when everyone in the car seemed to notice the events taking place behind them. Marinette looked at Adrien, then at Alya, and back to Adrien. Their look said it all, they knew what was happening back there.

"two lovebirds we have back there do we?" Nino teased, giving Alya a nudge.

"WHAT! No way! That's just- just- ridiculous ut-"

"terly ridiculous!" Everyone finished in unison.

Chloe blushed a deep shade of red and turned more in her seat to avoid the gaze of wondering eyes on her. Luka laughed gently before Gorilla pulled up to Alya's house, reports were outside but luckily the police were already there. Alya and Nino jumped out of the car and pulled the seat forward to let Luka out.

Quickly, as Luka exited the car Marinette swung round and whispered to Chloe
"he likes you!"

"w-what" Chloe asked back, the pink tinge reappearing on her cheeks

"yep! he's a good guy why not give him a try!" Marinette said excitedly. She hoped one day Chloe and herself could be friends, she wanted to help Chloe become a better person- as she once had done as Ladybug.

"Chloe- your hotel is down the block correct? I'll walk you" Luka said, holding a hand out to Chloe, who was now blushing a deep red. Reluctantly, she took his hand and stepped out of the car, before closing the door Chloe snapped
"shut up Marinette!"

Slam. She slammed the door.

Adrien burst out laughing with the Gorilla. To be honest, it was the first sound other than a grunt that Marinette had heard from the Gorilla. She now understood why he was re-hired. Though he rarely spoke, the gorilla was a parental figure to Adrien- he probably knew more about Adrien than Gabriel did. But nether the less, Marinette was still confused as to why they were laughing...