Then Alya Called

~small disclaimer, there is a little bit of adult content in this chapter~

The hero's were at the station a few hours in questioning. They had to explain everything in details, except for the whole Hawkmoth is Adrien's father part. On their way out Ladybug asked
"what will happen to his son, Adrien"
"the police are currently looking for him, he's been missing for a couple hours, probably got lost in the Akuma attack. The custody is likely to go to his Aunt her name is Amilie i think- but the courts will decide what happened to him" The policeman replied
"thank you sir" She replied, her hand strongly gripping Chats as she felt him begin to deteriorate. The pair left and went their separate ways, Adrien heading back home to be escorted to the police station once again and Marinette heading back to her house.
"marinette! where have you been! we've been worried sick!" Sabine yelled, running up to hug her daughter- followed closely by Tom.
"i got lost in the fight, my phone died" she said simply.
"well we are just glad you are okay hunny" Tom said.

At the police station Adrien got told the news, and he was informed that for his won good nothing was going to be release to the press until after his court hearing- where it will be decided who is to have custody over him. He asked about his mother and what would happen to her, they said that it would be up to his Aunt wether to keep her on life support- though it was unlikely as she's brain dead. Adrien was numb, he hated talking about all of this- all his had left was Paris, if he has to move to London there would be nothing left for him.

The police asked him if he had somewhere he could stay until his Aunt had arrived from London and they escorted him to his new home for the next two days. Adrien couldn't think of anyone else to stay with and he found himself outside the Dupang-Chang bakery in a cop car. His belongings packed into a rucksack he nervously walked towards the doors of the flat and made his way up the stairs to Marinette's home. The police officer knocked firmly on the door and as it opened he saw a worn-down Marinette starting back at him. As she saw the blonde boy her cheeks blushed and her eyes widened before spotting the police officer stood over him.
"Miss Dupang-Chang, are your parents home? The man asked
"uh- ye-yes" she turned her head and waved her parents over from the kitchen
"please, come in." she continued, stepping aside to welcome the pair into their home. He went on to explain Adrien's situation and that he asked to stay with Marinette as long as her parents were comfortable with it. After hearing what Adrien was going though the Dupang-Chang's couldn't say no. They were warned that for the sake of Adrien it was to remain confidential and that the reason of his residence here was as a favour to his father. They all agreed before talking about sleeping arrangements. And before they knew it they found themselves together inside Marinette's room.
"thank you" Adrien said as he later out the spare comforter on the sofa bed.
"it's okay- it's the least i could do" Marinette smiled over to Adrien.

Then Alya called. Marinette answered and walked over to Adrien, sitting next to him on his makeshift bed.
"girl where the hell have you been? i've tried to called you and you didn't anser" Alya began
"i know! i got lost in the Akuma attack, are you okay? Marinette asked
"i'm okay... but... it's Lila" her voice drifted off
"what?" Marinette glanced at Adrien who looked just as confused as her
"she sent a message to everyone, saying she saw you with... Myura."
"WHAT!" Marinette was furious, LIEla had always lied but she had never made a personal attack as bad as this
"and now everyone thinks you're involved with... Hawkmoth..." Alya said shyly.
"that Lila i'm going to expose her!" Marinette shoved the phone onto Adrien and started pacing the room.
"you can't blame her Marinette, it makes sense" Alya said
"you're kidding me? you believe her, dont you?" Marinette sobbed
"i'm not saying i agree, but it makes sense, you always disappear when there's an Akuma, you're always running off with weird excuses, and you're always late to class. Something is going on with you- but its definitely not Hawkmoth." Marinette let out a sigh as her eyes darted to Adrien's, she knew something was up with her? did she know?
"great. this is great!" she huffed. Suddenly Adrien's eyes lit up
"Marinette! The ball!" he exclaimed. Of course! In no time Lila would finally be showed up!
"is that- Adrien?" Shit. She forgot about Alya
"uhm. yeah?" Marinette whispered.
"WHAT TH-" Alya began
"i'll explain at school. haha, love you, byeeee" Marinette hung up.

"whoops?" Adrien smiled at her, walking toward her confidently. Nervous, Marinette fell back into her desk chair and Adrien proceeded to lean down over her, placing an arm either side of her head and leaning down on the back of the chair.
"i-i uhm- you're- nice- wait NO it's not nice- no- i ugh" Marinette blabbered.
"i- uh- i" Adrien mocked her. "last time we were here you didn't seem to stutter" he continued.
"well, i- uhm" Marinette couldn't form her words. This time round she was aware of him there, inches from her.
"do i make you nervous, Marinette?" Adrien whispered in her ear. Shivers ran down Marinette's spine as his breath moved along her skin. Butterflies rippled through her body as her heart pounded form his touch, his hand now cupping her cheek as he placed a kiss on her lips. Adrien was flustered, he had never been this close with a girl.

"That's enough kitty" she said sassily before pushing up the flustered boy and standing up to face him.
"not stuttering anymore?" Adrien smirked.
"Careful, your Chat Noirs showing" she teased as she walked passed him to the sofa bed. Adrien followed and took his place beside Marinette. Her eyes dropped and he knew what was wrong. Lila.
"it'll be okay Marinette, you have me- and Alya"
"i know, it's just, all i wanted was for her to stop lying and tricking people. it's wrong" Marinette huffed.
"i know, but it'll all be over soon"
"no one will believe me" Marinette said in a snap
"does it matter?" Adrien asked
"to me, yes, i have you and Alya you're right- but my friends are my world, beside being a superhero and a designer" She let out a giggle
"Marinette, you're the most amazing friend any of our classmates have- they'd be silly to loose you over a rumour" He tried to reassure her
"i don't know how long i can do it tho, it could take weeks for Hawkmoth to be processed, so for weeks i'll have to be shunned by the people i love, and then, i might loose you" Adrien flinched at the word. Hawkmoth. His father. But he had to stay strong, Marinette needed him right now. She let out a tear and the two wrapped their arms around eachother in an embrase. "i'm so sorry Adrien you have so much going on i don't want to put this on you" Marinette tried to pull away but Adrien's grip tightened around her
"dont ever apologise Marinette, we will do this together, all of it".

~hello everyone! i know this probably isn't the way you wanted the chapter to go and i have a lot more to come! but it wouldn't be a story without a villain but stay tuned because it will get better!~