I don't want to fight you.

Marinette woke up, nestled into Adrien's chest. He had one hand wrapped around her waist, holding her close, and one hand rested on her thigh, which was bent up over his warm body. As her eyes fluttered open she gazed up at the boy. Her heart fluttered at the sight of his messy bed hair, which fell effortlessly on his forehead. She watched as he peacefully took deep breaths and reminisced the feeling.

Marinette had woken up about 15 minutes before Adrien from the sound of the morning news and giggles from the Kwami's
"sugercubeeee, look what Adrien brought you" Plagg teased, shoving the cookie in Tikki's face.
"Plagggg" the Kwami groaned.
"but it's saturday! i have to watch the news!"

She listened, snuggled in Adrien's arm as she watched the news from the bed. She didn't want to interrupt the Kwami's. They seemed to get along really well and they reminded her of Adrien and herself. She adored it and thought it was so sweet how they've been partners for centuries.

As she watched the news, she listened to stories after stories on the ball going ahead tonight, as well as the new living situation for Adrien. She wasn't sure how it had got out that his Aunt was moving to town but it was probably easy to piece together. They hadn't managed to go anywhere without press following them the past couple days.

Then Marinette spotted the time.
11:47am.
It was almost midday and they were STILL in bed!

Marinette looked up at Adrien once again, he was still fast asleep and she couldn't face waking him up. Slowly, she tried to slip out from his grip to get up but his hands tightened around her waist and she was pulled into him once again

"what's the rush m'lady?" he groaned, rolling onto his side, spooning Marinette.

"it's almost midday A-adrien" She protested

"so what? i haven't had a lie-in for like, 10 years"

That suddenly made Marinette feel very bad for waking him up. Of course he's never had a lie in... his life use to consist of school, fencing, chinese, photoshoots, charity events and repeat. While Marinette- other than being a super hero, led a perfectly normal life.

"y-you can stay in. I s-should go thank y-your aunt and go see m-my parents" She said, fighting his tight grip around her waist. But it was no use, he just pulled her tighter and closer.

"still stuttering after last night?" he teased, still not opening his eyes.

"No!" Marinette snapped back.

"are you sure?" Adrien continued to tease, slowly loosening his grip around Marinette's waist and opening his eyes.

"yes i'm sure!"

"are you lying Marinette? because, if you are..."

'uh oh' Marinette thought.

"ILL HAVE TO TICKLE YOU!" he suddenly yelled, rolling Marinette over and pouncing on her. Marinette's giggles and pleads echoed through the room as she faught to kick Adrien off of her.

"stoppp!"

"you're quite the feisty one aren't you?"

"Adriennnnn!"

After about 5 minutes of wrestling and tickling the pair finally got up and got ready for the day. They headed downstairs around 12:40 and Marinette thanked Amelie for the stay and wished her a safe travel back to London today before heading home with Tikki.

"be over at 9?" Adrien asked as she walked out of the gates

"yeah, i just have to find a way to tell Alya i'm going with you- oh and don't forget to tell Amelie you're attending with me, okay?"