Thursady morning - Marinette {edited}

Marinette yawned as Tikki pulled at her hand,
"Marinette you're going to be late!" She squeaked. Marinette had overslept as normal and only had half an hour to get to school.
"I'm fine Tikki, I'll just skip my shower this morning" Marinette groaned. Marinette felt Tikki's eyes roll as she turned back around facing the wall. Marinette was clinging onto her cat pillow like it was trying to run away, arms linked around its head in an embrace and one leg hooked around it's body. It was her comfort pillow, the best way to get a hug without having to tell anyone that she needed one- which is exactly how whats she needed after last night.
"Tiki?" She whispered, knowing the kwami was sat up on the pillow in front of her.
"Yes Marinette?" She replied with a concerned tone.
"What do you think about last night, was it a dream or am completely mad?" She questioned, opening her eyes to notice the kwami sat now inches from her face.
"Well it definitely wasn't a dream" Tikki giggled, implying Marinette was going crazy.
"I didn't think Chat liked me, you know, as me"
"Chat seems to flirt with everyone, you've seen how he talks to LadyBug, and the press- and now to you"
"But he seemed different yesterday, vulnerable and shy. He genuinely cared and worried he stepped over a line. I'm not even sure if he did step over a line? Did he Tikki? Did i? I made the first move after all? If i was LadyBug I would've swerved him in seconds but as-" Marinette ranted but Tikki interrupted her before she could finish her freak out.
"Marinette" Tikki said softly.
"When you're not LadyBug you dont have to rationalise everything you do- you're a teenager, you're meant to go through all sorts. So dont worry about labels, or feelings, or anything- just go with the flow. You dont even need to decide if you want Chat or Adrien..." Tikki continued but Marinette became distracted. Adrien! How did she forget Adrien?
"Omg Tikki" she paused.
"What is it Marinette" Tikki asked, now growing concerned.
"What if Adrien finds out i kissed Chat noir! He's going to think we are dating! Ill be 'just a friend' FOREVER TIKKI! And then we will never buy a house, and have three children, and a hamster-"
"MARINETTE" Tikki yelled. Marinette was taken aback by how loud she was, she had no idea how loud Tikki could be. She realised she was on her rants again and blushed as she snapped back to reality.
"Sorry Tikki" she said with a huff. Tikki loved Marinette don't get her wrong but sometimes the girl just didn't know when to stop.

Now sat upright in her bed, Marinette brought her knees up, flush with her chest and wrapped her arms around herself. Tikki flew over and sat down on her knee. 

Marinette always loved how Tikki was always close to her, obviously because of Hawkmoth, but also of her own feel will. In the safety of Marinette's bedroom, Tikki didn't have to be by her side, yet she chose too- this was a comforting gesture for Marinette. Tikki let out a sigh and Marinette knew what she was about to say,

"Marinette-" Tikki began.

"I know. Getting close to Chat is dangerous. He could find out I'm Ladybug, and then I'd have to give you up" Marinette glanced at Tikki with a look of despair.

 Tikki hated seeing Marinette this way, but she knew there was nothing she could do.

"Look on the bright side" Marinette plastered a fake smile on her face, sensing Tikki growing upset.
"I don't even know if I actually like Chat, or if he likes me. Like you said, he is a flirt, so at the end of the day we might've just been... caught up in the moment?"

"But Marinette. Were you in the moment?" Tikki asked. Marinette sat in silence, not knowing the answer herself .

"I'm not sure Tikki, i think I'm just going to act normally and see what Chat does." Marinette shrugged, reaching for her phone to check the time.

She had 10 minuets to get to school.

'Shit' Marinette thought as she saw the 3 missed calls from Alya, hurriedly she gave her a text.