The Love Hexagon...

~hi hi hi i'm back! see it wasn't too long to wait now was it? THE REACTIONS ARE HERE... What will happen? Drop your predictions here- whoever gets it right (if anyone does) i have a special prize lined up. Here we go!~

___

"TIKKI SPOTS OFF"
"PLAGG CLAWS IN"

Warmth and light surged through the air as the magic of their miraculous' returned to their Kwami's. As the magic lifted- their clothes hung proudly on their shaking, nervous bodies... and smiles crept out from their faces.

They were turning the page to the last chapter in their book, and they were doing it together.

Roars of applause surged through the room and shook through their bodies as the lights danced around the hero's. Highlighting faces of familier people...

Adrien first noticed his bodyguard, Gorrilla, who was sent to the gala- to escort Adrien back to Marinette's at 2am. He stood almost proudly, a grin creeping onto his face- mirroring Adrien's. Adrien had wondered if Gorilla had known about his identity, and in some way he hoped that he did. But right now in this moment, as both men nodded at each other from the balcony to the back of the the events hall- they were both so proud. For being a hero, for surviving the past few weeks, and pride for each other.

Marinette looked up at Adrien, reading his face for any regret or worry. But there was none. He was happy. And that is all Marinette could've ever asked for... Her expressions softened as he pulled his gaze from the Gorilla to her. A blush pooling across her face she relaxed and finally allowed herself the attention from the room. She deserved this, after everything... And although this look lasted no more than three seconds, it was enough to give her a surge of confidence to look around at the room below her.

Marinette peeled her eyes away from Adrien and landed her eyes on Alya. Between the drinks and the shocking revelation Alya stood with her mouth glued to the floor. Her eyes were wide with confusion and she almost had a mocking look on her face

"surprise!?" Marinette yelled out to her, trying to hold in her laugh from the irony of the situation.

"I KNEW IT!" Alya yelled back, keeping her position on the steps a few meters from her. But in no way could she stay still. Jumping up and down on the spot she flailed her hands about like an excited kid on the first day of summer.

Marinette let out a giggle and let her eyes continue down the line of hero's.
Stood multiple steps down from Alya was Luka. He waited, leant against the marble railing on the staircase and had an almost smug look on his face. His eyes were kind and wondering all over Marinette.
Things with Luka were weird... not long after Kagami left, Marinette had begun to drift her attention back to Adrien- and soon Luka would be beginning collage. They ended things as friends but never really spoke again, as hero's sure, but at Luka and Marinette- this was their first interaction since the breakup.
Their eyes lingered on each other for a moment too long before Luka began applauding and turned his back on Marinette.

Meanwhile, Adrien had taken an interest in Nino and Chloe's reactions... Nino seemed to be quiet relaxed about the whole situation, in comparaison to Chloe who was in complete disbelief. She squealed with anger as she marched down the steps muttering 'ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!'.
Adrien couldn't quiet here it all over the yells and cheers but he was sure Nino had said "i bloody called it" which made him chuckle.

Marinette gave Adrien a nudge and began taking out her earrings.
"what're you doing?" Adrien asked.

"we don't need fancy jewels anymore, let's be us- how we've always been" Marinette replied, slipping her ruby ear rings into Adrien's pocket and pulling out her original earrings and Adrien's ring. She handed him his miraculous and held his eyes in hers while she put in her earrings. She felt safer with them on. She didn't need to worry. She watched as he slipped his ring on and he blushed a deep red from her gaze.