Endings cause new begginings

As Friday came around the pair of hero's were overwhelmed with what had happened over the past few days.
"so Tikki, to recap how crazy my life has changed in just three days let's review shall we? so on Wednesday I kissed chat.." Marinette began, pacing around her bedroom
"more like made out with him hehe" Tikki giggled, perched on Marinette's desk. Marinette rolled her eyes
"whatever tikki hehe. and then thursday i found out chat loves me! and ladybug!"
"and don't forget you confessed your love for Adrien in-front of him!"
"oh gosh dont remind me!" marinette face palmed, now taking a seat at her desk
"but then at lunch i'm pretty sure me and Adrien flirted, like ACTUALLY FLIRTED TIKKI! It was a dream"
"hehe don't get too excited" tikki winked at Marinette
"tikki!" Marinette blushed. "anyyywayyyyyy- moving on. Then i met Chat in the evening- i told him about Chat Blanc and he took it better than i thought- also it it turns out he knows me in real life! anddd he might be making a move on me!"
"isnt it all a bit dangerous?" Tikki asked worriedly
"only if heads meant Chat was gunna 'go after me', but look it it this way Tikki.." Marinette held out her hand and Tikki sat in her palm "...even if i find out who Chat it, he doesn't have to know I'm Ladybug, and since i would only really talk to him when we're both civilians, there wouldn't be any danger!"
"-but Marinette" Tikki sighed,
"hey! look at it this way!" Marinette interrupted.. "if something had gone wrong bunnx would've come and got me by now right?"
"i guess you're right Mari!" Tikki exclaimed before sliding into Marinette purse ready for school.

Adrien had to miss school for a photo shoot today so he didn't have time to see Marinette but he was going to see her as Chat later anyways... which he wasn't looking forward to. All day all he could think about was how he was going to face Marinette after the other night- he had kissed her and just taken off... he hoped she wasn't hurt by that. After his photo shoot he had Chinese and then fencing almost immediately after before heading home to finally get some dinner.
"now what about my dinner" Plagg grinned as they entered Adrien's room.
"eat up!" Adiren said, throwing Plagg a slice of camembert.
"what're you going to say to Marinette?" Plagg asked
"i'm not sure, i'm waiting until the moment" Adrien replied. And with that he set off for patrol, heading straight to Marinette's.

"hello" Chat said softly, landing down on Marinette's roof, surprised to see her stood leaning on the railing, looking out over Paris.
"hey kitty" she replied, turning to face him
"what's up?" Chat asked- sensing something not quite right.
"chat- about the other night" Marinette began
"wait- i need to tell you something!" Chat interrupted
"chat please-"
"o-oh okay" Chat said, surprised with how confident she was being right now.
"chat i really like you" Marinette stepped towards him, placing her hands on his chest. Chat stood still- not knowing what to do...
"but you have Ladybug, and i- i have adri- i mean, i have someone- but my feelings for you chat, they keep growing" Marinette looks up at Chat. She hopes she covered up her mistake- she had told Chat as Ladybug that she liked Adrien so she couldn't tell him as Marinette, incase he connected the dots.
"i-" Chat was lost for words, lost in her eyes.
"the boy i love-" Marinette began again. "he made a move on me yesterday, at least i think"
"he did?" Chat asked, was it a coincidence that the guy she loves made a move on her the same day he did as Adrien?
"yes but Chat i- i like you" Marinette said sheepishly. They were caught up in the moment, bodies touching- Chats hands now round Marinette's waist, neither of them thinking. Marinette forgetting last night.
"it's too dangerous" Chat blurted out, seconds from a kiss with a girl he loves. Then it clicked. The boy she loves, is Adrien- it made sense now. The nervousness, the stuttering, the flirting- it was all because she was in love with him. And what made it better was that she loved Chat too, when he could be his other persona. She loved all sides of him, something Ladybug wouldn't allow herself to do. Suddenly realising what he had said he followed up his sentence,
"for you to like me, Marinette- i think you should give this boy a go... it's safer" Chat said, letting go of Marinette and stepping back from her.
"Chat-" Marinette sighed.
"look Mari, i want you to be happy and safe- dating a superhero isn't safe for you or your family" Chat said strongly
"i know, and who knows- maybe things with the boy in my class will work out" She said, forcing a smile.
"i'll see you soon princess" Chat said with a wink before extending his pole and disappearing into the cities buildings.

"wow Mari, Chat really took responsibility then" Tikki said as Marinette made her way back into bed.
"yeah..." She said
"at least now there's no way he will find out your identity! and maybe things with Adrien will finally work out!" Tikki suggested. Tikki knew the risks of Marinette and Adrien dating- but she felt like it was the safer option between Chat and him, so she felt relieved.
"yeah, thank you Tikki" Marinette said before turning the lights out and heading to bed. A tear ran down her cheek, why was she sad? She loved Adrien?

After patrol, around 1 am Chat finally arrived back home.
"Plagg, claws in" he huffed. "Plagg i hope this all works out" he says flopping onto the bed. "She's my everyday Ladybug" he smiled. His smile was filled with pain at her name, he had to let her go- but it hurt too much.
"you got that right" Plagg said with a chuckle. Plagg knew the consequences like Tikki- but he was sure that even if the two found out, everything would be okay. Adrien's mind flooded with memories of that night,
"you know what Plagg- she's a lot like Ladybug" Adrien suggested
"what! no way! uhm- why?" Plagg asked worried
"well, she flirts like Ladybug- other than the stuttering" Adrien blushes at the memory of lunch the previous day. "and she likes Adrien- i mean me, just like Ladybug. I mean, at least i think she likes me" Adrien looked over to Plagg who was halfway into a block of cheese.
"yeah because she is Ladybug" Plagg said
"what?" Adrien asked. Luckily Plaggs words were muffled by cheese and he knew this, Plagg laughed at Adrien and swallowed his mouthful.
"nothing" he said
"whatever, it's late- i gotta get some sleep. It's saturday tomorrow and i have the whole day off, maybe my dad will let me go see nino" Adrien said before tucking Plagg into bed and laying down next to him.

~hi guys, so sorry it's taken so long to get out! i would love to hear what you think about the story and if you have any plot suggestions that would be great!~