Chapter 52

Two months later, in a farmhouse in a remote fishing village near Linghai City, Jiang Yu patted the little guy crying in his arms. Walk around. The door was pushed open, and Lin Cheng hurried in with a bottle of washed milk powder. "You are happy, there is milk powder."

Jiang Yu quickly took the feed into the little guy's mouth, and the crying finally rested. The little guy hugged the bottle with two small hands and snorted.

Lin Cheng wiped the sweat and followed the door to a grandmother with silver hair. He smiled and asked: "Does the child not cry?"

Jiang Yuchao smiled with a smile. "Well, don't cry, thank you grandma."

"Nothing." Grandma smiled and waved. The two young people appeared in their village last night. They were not very old, but they were carrying a child. The two were brothers, saying that the children were their sisters, the older sisters were busy, and the parents had no time. The two of them took the children to Linghai to visit their sisters. Who thought that the wallet and luggage were stolen halfway.

Seeing that the two young people were neat and well-behaved, the children were very sticky when they didn't cry. The grandmother didn't doubt that they were bad guys. It was pitiful to see them as penniless and stayed with them for one night.

When I got up early in the morning, my child cried and I was hungry at first glance. There is only one grandmother at home, and there is nothing for the little dolls that have just been born for a few months. The old grandmother took Lin Cheng out to find milk powder. Most of the young and middle-aged people in the village went out to work, leaving only some elderly and left-behind children. The old grandmother took Lin Cheng to the end of the village, and one of the families there also had an almost big doll.

The family was very enthusiastic. I heard that a small milk doll was crying hungry. Not only gave a box of milk powder, but also helped to make a clean bottle, so that he could get it directly.

"I am going to cook for you." Grandma smiled and turned to the kitchen.

Lin Cheng breathed a sigh of relief. He glanced at a little guy who was holding a bottle in Jiang Yuhuai. He still had tears in his eyes. He said: "Fortunately, it is like a human being, but we are in trouble."

The little guy's nickname is Jiang, and there is no reason for him. He can cry too much. When I was born, the mermaid in the family had come to see him, and it was strange to be surrounded by him every day. In less than two months, he was unable to bear the cry of him, and he hid when he saw him. The grandfather said that it was because of the mixed blood, and it was just born and born. It is more delicate than the average mermaid baby, and it is not used to the food on the seabed. Unlike Lu Qing’s son, who is two years old, and stayed at the bottom of the sea for two days, he swayed his small tail every day to swim and fish to catch turtles. He was happy.

And probably because of the mixed blood and small, the two children cry like humans, and they are tears.

After drinking a whole bottle of milk, the small mouth smashed two, and fell asleep in Jiang Yuhuai. Jiang Yue carefully put him on the bed, Lin Cheng went to the kitchen to help the grandmother make breakfast.

Jiang Yu sat on the bed and looked at the little guy who was sleeping with his eyes closed. When I went ashore, the little guy was naked. Lin Cheng ran to the home of a small doll with a night, quietly using a pearl and changing a small dress and a small quilt.

After breakfast, Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng will leave with a noise. Grandma is not worried that their two and a half children will bring a milk doll, please open the tractor next door to send two people to the town to take the car. Knowing that they have no money, they have stuffed them hundreds of dollars.