Chapter 42

"Qin Shen likes men? Are you sure?" Lu Keying was shocked.

Thinking of the hotel corridor that night, Qin Shen made a sneer for the little artist named Jiang Yu. Qin Ze had a sneer in his chest. "Of course, I saw it with my own eyes. When I took his picture, I threw it in front of the old man. I have a good show."

Said, his eyes were cloudy and vicious: "It is best to take a private photo of him and the man and mad at the old man."

Lu Keying hooked his mouth and scorned his son. "He is your grandfather, don't let anyone hear it."

Qin Ze disdainfully grinned, stepping on the gas pedal with one foot, and the sports car slammed down the mountain.

Upstairs, Qin Shen and Qin Yunshan played a few games and went down to the backyard. The deer is not afraid of people. The yo-yo Dada came over. Qin Yunshan picked up two apples from the grass, one for the deer, one for Qin Shen, and said: "You also feed it, it will be picked up in a few days. I can't feed it anymore."

The deer finished eating the apple in the hands of Qin Yunshan and came over to Qin Shen’s hand. Qin Shen ducked it and finished eating it. He reached out and touched its antlers and said, "Grandpa, leave it."

"I like it very much, let it stay." Qin Shen fixedly looked at the big deer's wet eyes and said.

The ward where Jiang Yuhe Fang Fang lived was a double room. It was late in the evening, and Jiang Yu’s advanced bathroom was washed. After he came out, Fang Hao went in again. Jiang Yu sat in the bed on the inside and looked at Sun Feifei, who had cleaned up the dirty clothes for Fang Fang. He asked: "Fifi, how come you come to be an assistant?"

Sun Feifei folded his clothes and said: "Graduating into the Star Shadow Media, just waiting for the lack of assistants, the supervisor feels that I am suitable, let me come over."

Jiang Yu left his hand on the hospital bed and shook his bare feet. "I can't be tempered. I remember when I saw you for the first time, he would lose your temper. How do you endure it?"

Sun Feifei put the folded clothes in the bag, prepared to take it away for a while, and smiled and said: "It’s good to endure a forbearance, and your temper is not always so bad."

"Do you like Fanghua director?" Jiang Yu was cold and asked.

Sun Feifei did not mention that he asked this question. He first glimpsed and then smiled: "You mean the film directed by Fang Hua? I like it."

Jiang Yu looked at her and swallowed: "No, I mean the director Fang Hua."

Sun Feifei looked at his clear eyes and thought that his mind was seen through. She set her mind and squeezed a smile. "Like, the fans like it. Director Fang Hua is a famous big director. Many people like him."

"Who likes my dad?" Fang Hao came out from the bathroom and reached out to Jiang. "I can't stand, the little fish come and help me."

Jiang Yu jumped out of bed to help him sit down.

"Nobody, it’s good to say that the film directed by Fang Hua is good, and there are a lot of fans." Sun Feifei explained without incident.

"Okay, time is not early, you should go back first, come over tomorrow." Fang Hao yawned, let Sun Feifei and Xiaofang leave together.

Jiang Yu sleeps on the inside of the hospital bed, and Fang sleeps outside. Jiang Yuxi asked Fang Fang on the pillow: "Hey, do you want your mom and dad to compound?"

"Thinking." Fang Wei buried his head in the quilt and muttered vaguely.

"The one that your father's partner..." Jiang Yu's words have not finished, he heard the uniform breathing sound from Fang Wei's quilt. He had to close his mouth, press the lamp to get out of bed, and lay back in bed. .