Chapter 53

Gu Yang seems to have his eyes behind, and he waits for him to take his hand and throw him back. Qin Shen originally did not pay attention to the person behind Gu Yang, then took a look, only saw a furry head with a coat, was smashed down.

"Small Gu is not willing to let us see, it is really a baby for this date." Yunyun laughed and went to Qin Shendao, "Qin, let's go in."

Qin Shen regained his gaze and turned into the box.

Jiang Yuyi went down the stairs with Gu Yang’s coat. When he got on the bus, he hurriedly asked, “Why didn’t you let me see it?”

He did not see Qin Shen for two months. On the day he left, he gave him a sleeping pill without answering him. He didn't know how Qin Shen was, and he was especially angry with him.

"Yuyun is, you want to be discovered by him?" Gu Yang is not angry, "small hotel address."

Jiang Yu said the address of the small hotel, and then said: "You are not saying that Yunyun does not have evidence on the banquet that day, he will not know that I and Cheng Cheng took the child?"

"He has no evidence, but he does not know why he is doubting you and Lin Cheng." Gu Yang tightened his face. "I saw Lin Cheng, I will tell you in detail."

Stopping at the entrance of the small hotel, all the way in, Gu Yang is a disgusted expression, he looked down and asked Jiang Yu, "How do you live in this place?"

"...we have no money." Jiang Yu was embarrassed. He went to the door and knocked on the door. Lin Cheng appeared in the doorway and saw him. He said: "You can count it back, do you have any? Buying milk powder? After the milk powder is finished, I will cry again."

Jiang Yu stood still, Gu Yang emerged from behind him, looked at Lin Cheng with his face, and looked at the child in his arms, surprised and round eyes. "You brought the children back?! ”

Seeing him, Lin Cheng changed his face and pulled Jiang Yujin into the door. He wanted to keep Gu Yang out of the house, but he was pushed in by Gu Yang. Gu Yang smiled and said: "Well, I’m not using you. It’s not enough to run, but I still don’t let me in?”

Lin Cheng did not pay attention to him and asked Jiang Yu, "How did you bring him back?"

Jiang Yu had to go to the Internet cafe to exchange money with pearls. The result was said to be taken away by Gu Yang’s people. Gu Yang looked in the room, and the disgusting face was overflowing. He looked at the room and looked at the little doll that Lin Chenghuai was licking his fingers. Only then did he find that he was not quite right. This did not look like a two-year-old. He asked: "I said, this is not the son of Jinyun. Who are you stealing this son?"

Lin Cheng heard that Gu Yang helped to get rid of the monitoring on the banquet. Jin Yun had no evidence to know that the children they took away, and they looked better at Gu Yang. They said casually: "It is not your son anyway."

"Of course not my son, is it your son?" Gu Yang snorted and saw that Lin Cheng did not refute it. He suddenly exploded. "...Lin Cheng, do you dare to carry me a son?!"

When Lin Cheng listened to his tone, he did not fight for a fight, and angered: "How can I not dare? I dare."

I am not only dare, but I have already got one in my stomach.

Jiang Yu:...

Seeing that two people are going to quarrel with him, Jiang Yu quickly took over from Lin Chenghuai and explained: "It’s my son, not Cheng Cheng. You look like me, not like Cheng Cheng. ""

"...How old are you?" Gu Yang looked at him unbelievably, thinking that he was backing the pot. But staring at the little doll and watching a few more eyes, it is more like him, not Lin Cheng.