Chapter 67

"Xiang Bo, I didn’t say that I wouldn’t let people outside the Qin family come in. You can’t remember when you are old?” See the ward Josin, Lu Keying did not have a good gas scout.

Xiang Bo is the steward of the Qin family's old house, and he has been around Qin Yunshan for decades. This time, Qin Yunshan was unconscious and unconscious, and he was taking care of him. Xiang Bo did not humble and said: "Madam, there are no people outside the Qin family."

"No? I see that you are not only bad in memory, but even your brain is not good." Lu Keying screamed at Josin. "Some people are not Qin family, but come over every day, how do you want to divide your family?"

Qiao Xin looked at her with no expression. "The old man is just unconscious and still not dying. You can't wait, I think you are thinking about dividing the family."

Lu Keying wants to rebut, Qin Zhentian can't stand the two women quarreling, and can't bear to say: "Enough, here is the hospital, they all shut up."

He looked at Qin Shen and asked with a slap in the face: "Where have you been in the past few days, your grandfather can't find you in the accident."

"Going to the field to deal with some important things, I received the news and rushed back." Qin Shen casually revealed, coldly looked at Qin Zhentian, "The doctor said that Grandpa is just unconscious, no risk of illness. But I heard that you put Grandpa The wills have been taken out?"

Seeing that he is so cold to himself, Qin Zhentian’s face is not very good-looking: “Although there is no danger to life, the doctor is not sure when your grandfather will wake up.”

"Li lawyer." He yelled at the door, and a middle-aged man wearing rimless glasses walked in with a briefcase.

"This is the lawyer around your grandfather. When your grandfather just happened to have an accident, he found me." Qin Zhen □ Li lawyer nodded. "You said the contents of the will to Ahshen."

Lawyer Li took out a document from the briefcase and handed it to Qin Shen. He said: "This will was established by Mr. Qin Lao seven years ago. According to the contents, it is not necessary to execute after Mr. Qin Lao passed away."

Qin Shen opened the document, the date is indeed seven years ago, and there is also the autograph of Qin Yunshan. Qin Yunshan said in his will, if he died in the future or if he could not manage the Qin family, then everything in the Qin family would be managed by the great grandson.

Lawyer Li said: "Although you are now the president of Qin, Mr. Qin still has the decision-making power of Qin, and Mr. Qin is now unconscious. It belongs to the accident and cannot manage the Qin family. Therefore, this will is effective. of."

"You said your grandfather, there is a son and grandson, don't know, you know that you and Xiaoze are not married, but the Qin family's family business is handed over to the grandson who has no shadow. This is not a mess." Qin Zhentian anger Chongdao.

"What is the shadow?" Lu Keying looked at him with a glance, and his mouth showed a smug smile. "Ozawa had a girlfriend before. I was pregnant last year. I took her to the hospital and checked it. The belly is a boy."

"Li lawyer." She looked at Li, and nodded.

Attorney Li said, "According to the content of the will, if the child is under the age of 18, then the parents of the child can manage the Qin family."

Qin Shen pinched the finger of the document, no wonder he came back, the two men rushed to the fire, it turned out that he had taken away Qin’s chips from him.

Lu Keying falsely said: "A deep, your grandfather has been chanting you to marry before, but you have been listening to his words, are almost thirty years old, don't say marriage, not even a partner..."