Chapter 73

"Give me the baby." Qiao Xin extended his hand to Qin.

"Mom, I will take care of myself, don't bother you." Qin Shen said that he was holding the river and said nothing.

Josin is not happy. "Do you make my family and grandchildren sick again?"

"No." Qin Shen seriously assured that "it will definitely not be the next time."

After that, he told the nanny to put the troublesome items back in the river.

The son does not let, she can not hard grab. Qiao Xin was about to be angry. Qin Shen gripped Jiang Yu’s wrist and pulled him to the front and introduced: “Mom, this is Jiang Yu.”

"We have seen you, you are a friend of yours, and you have taken pictures of his father with you." Josin turned his attention to Jiang Yu's body, his face was slightly slow, and he saw his hand held by Qin Shen. Not surprised.

"Come and sit." Josin smiled at him and reached out to say hello to him on the sofa. He asked with concern: "I haven't seen you for a long time, why have you gone?"

A few months ago, Qin Shen was very decadent and irritated, and he was looking for someone crazy. She asked Fang Wei, only to know that Qin Shen liked this child called Jiang Yu, but the child suddenly disappeared. Although the agent of the child gave an official explanation, even Qin Shen could not find anyone, it would only be an excuse.

She didn't know what was important, and she could make an artist who was just starting out and rising, suddenly disappeared in the circle. But looking at the abnormal behavior of Qin Shen in those days, she knew that her son must have liked this child called Jiang Yu. She spent a lot of time abroad, and she had no concept of feudalism. Her son has been single for so many years. She always hopes to find someone who really likes and stays with her. Now she has found it. She is very happy.

What's more, this Jiang Yu's little friend is beautiful and well-behaved. She liked it when she first met.

The last time I met was as a good friend, but this time it was completely different. Jiang Yu replied nervously: "There are important things in my hometown, and I went back."

Seeing that he did not want to say it carefully, it must have been a very private matter. Josin did not ask, and nodded thoughtfully. The more I saw Jiang Yue, the more I liked it, and I saw Qin’s troubles in the river. Qiao Xin’s heart apologized, holding Jiang’s hand, sorry: “A deep suddenly came up with a son, I was shocked. I must have been shocked, you won't mind?"

"...do not mind." Jiang Yu swallowed and said.

"That's good." Qiao Xinxin said, "I am still worried that you will be angry."

Qin Shen made up his mind not to let her take the river, Josin was leaving for a while. She asked Qin Shen to send her downstairs and asked: "Will the baby be here, will you bother you and Jiang Yu? He said that he doesn't mind, but he is so young, he would like children. You usually go to work, How can I date him when I have to take care of my baby after work?"

"Mom, don't worry about it, he likes the little sister-in-law. I will look at it myself." Qin Shen opened the door for Josin and said.

"Then you can not grieve others, and the baby's mother, you also deal with it, don't come to the door to bully him. The children are so embarrassed, young, grievances with you, you take care of him." Josin didn't worry about a few words before he got into the car.

"Know it, be careful on the road." Qin Shen closed the door for her and watched the car drive away before turning to the building.

Jiang Yu sat on the sofa in the living room, absent-mindedly playing with the little sister-in-law. When he saw Qin Shen coming back, he quickly got up and asked, "What did your mother say? Do you still want to take the trouble?"