Chapter 58

The next morning, Jiang Yu woke up, and Qin Shen and Jiang were noisy. Qin Shen left a note on the bedside table, saying that he was going to the company, and Jiang Yu had never been awake. He did not worry about leaving the river and left the company with a small donkey.

Jiang Yue read the paper, got up and put on his clothes, called Lin Cheng, and went out to take a taxi back to the villa.

In the afternoon, Jinyun’s phone came.

"Is there something that I got?" he asked on the phone.

Jiang Yudao: "Get it."

"Sure enough, I didn't look down on you." Jinyun smiled with a smile on the phone. "You got things..."

He did not speak, Jiang Yi interrupted him. "I will set the meeting place."

A cloud of clouds, "Do you set?"

Jiang Yudao said: "Yes, I have already helped you get things done. If you go to the place you said, what should you do if you set up an ambush and let me go?"

Xiaoyun sneered, "How do I know if you have got something? What if you lie to me with Qin Shen Gu Yang?"

"With your experience in this car, do you think we will trust humans easily? We will never make fun of the lives of the whole people." Jiang Yu coldly said, "I only have one person, what are you worried about?"

Looking at the moment, he said: "I don't dare to take risks. You want to meet where?"

Jiang Yudao: "At sea."

"At sea?" Yunyun refused to think about it and refused. "Impossible, the sea is your territory. Do you think I am stupid?"

Jiang Yudao: "I am talking about the East Coast Pier. There is a shallow sea area. There are many human beings there. You should know that Lu Qing has been known for so long. Our people have always been in the deep sea, never going to the shallow sea. Come in, because it will be discovered by humans."

Silent clouds, the East Coast Pier, he knows that there are a large number of ships entering and leaving every day. If Jiang Yi’s people appear there, they will definitely be discovered.

"I can't do everything according to what you said. I need a sense of security." Jiang Yu continued. "I only have one person, and I still meet in the shallow sea. If you don't feel relieved, then there is nothing to talk about. I I will send your evidence to the police station. As for our people, it is impossible to hide at the end of the deep sea, and never come to the sea. Where is the end of the deep sea? You can’t imagine, with the human technology, dozens of times. I can't find it for even a hundred years. Believe me, you will be dead in prison in the future, and our people are still alive."

Jinyun gnawed his teeth and meditated. "You can meet there, but on which ship, I have to decide."

"Yes." Jiang Yushuang quickly agreed, and said, "I only have one person, you can't bring more people."

"No problem." He was able to live alone in Jiang Yu, and Yun Yun also agreed. When he hangs up, he immediately orders people. "Where is Jiang Yu? Stare at him. If he goes to the East Coast Pier, tell me immediately. ""

Jiang Yu hangs up with a cold sweat and calls Lin Cheng: "Jin Yun agreed to meet at the East Coast Pier."

"Okay, I am already here, happy, don't be nervous, we will avenge the Qing brother tonight." Lin Cheng whispered on the phone, the two comforted each other a few words, hung up the phone.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Jin Yun asked the people under his command. I heard that Jiang Yu had been staying in the villa and did not go out. He called Jiang Yu and agreed to the time to meet and the ship to be on board.