Chapter 71

Jiang Yu didn’t take care of him all night, and after the meal was over, Jiang Yu’s voice screamed at the room and took Qin Shenguan Outside the door.

Qin Shen ate a closed door and sighed a sigh. He searched the Internet and found his son tossing sick. The answer is no exception, not the keyboard is the washboard.

He seriously thought about the feasibility. The clothes were washed in the house, there was no washboard, and there was only a laptop for office use in the study. The keyboard could not be effective.

Need to go out and buy a washboard and keyboard back? He frowned and seriously thought about it.

In the dead of night, the lights in the house were gone. Tonight, the river was noisy and the nanny was resting downstairs. Qin Shen opened the door and went to the door of the room. He gently twisted the door handle and did not unscrew it.

The door was actually locked from the inside. Qin Shen's guilty conscience, Jiang Yu is so angry, even if he falls asleep, he will not let him into the door.

After standing for a while outside the door, Qin Shen quietly went to the study room, and quietly came back, the key reached into the door lock, "咔嗒" a door opened.

Fortunately this is his home. Qin deep mouth smugly hooked, the room lit a small night light, he carefully walked to the bed, slightly leaning over, Jiang Yu sideways facing the little sister-in-law, the little sister kneeling beside him, the two men quilt, Sleeping in bed is incense.

He slammed the quilt on the side of Jiang Yue and went to bed quietly. He stretched his arm and broke his wife's son into his arms. He closed his eyes with satisfaction.

The next morning, Jiang Yu woke up and found himself behind him. A slender and powerful palm crossed the little scorpion that was placed next to him. A steady breathing sound is sprayed on top of the head.

Jiang Yu’s mouth, he’s careless for a moment, this is Qin’s home, even if he locks the door from inside, he

There are also keys.

The little scorpion next to him suddenly licked the fine eyelashes and opened his eyes. Jiang Yuchao smiled at his lips, and the little sister-in-law narrowed his eyes. He opened his mouth slightly and let out his small hand to catch Jiang’s hair.

Qin Shen's palm rested on the back of the little scorpion. When the little scorpion moved, he woke up and looked up from Jiang Yu. When he noticed that he was awake, Jiang Yue quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be still asleep.

Qin Shen looked at the little nephews and Jiang Yu around him, remembering everything yesterday, and some are not true.

This is his son, the son of him and Jiang Yu.

The little hand of Xiaozizi pulled the hair of Jiang Yu hard, and Qin Shen looked down at Jiang Yu, who was still asleep, and opened the small hand of Xiaozizi. Gently got up and hugged the little scorpion and skillfully changed his diaper.

Although these days there are nannies to take care of, but Qin Shen also personally kissed a lot, just take the change of diapers, the proficiency is no less than the nanny.

Changing the diaper, Qin Shen leaned on the bed and helped the river to sit on him. As soon as he let go, Jiang rushed to him when he was sitting down, and he reached out and held it. After so many times, I felt a lot of fun and laughed happily.

Qin Shen turned his head and glanced at Jiang Yu, lying next to him, cocking his fingers and snoring at the little scorpion. He did not dare to wake up his wife, afraid he was rushed out of bed.