Chapter 89

The two swam along the river and estimated that they were far from the village, and they found a flat place to go ashore. Not far from the river, I met a village. This village is normal. I saw Qin Shen and Fang Wei both wet and still holding a child. They invited them to sit in the house and took dry towels and dry clothes to let them change.

When the mobile phone jumped into the river, he lost it. Qin Shen asked the name of the village and called the police by phone.

When I first got out of the village, I called the police. The police were already on the road and quickly rushed over.

According to the procedure, Qin Shen and Fang Wei were required to go to the police station to record the confession. Qin Xiao’s small police officer called his leader and the small police officer received instructions to drive the police to send them to the village where the crew was located.

When I finally arrived at the place, I had already tossed it to six or seven. Fortunately, it has already arrived in June, and the sky at 6 or 7 in the evening is not completely dark.

Qiao Xin and Jiang Yu got the news to pick them up, and the policeman who sent them to the police car, asked them to sign up before they left.

Qiao Xin and Jiang Yu took them to the yard where they lived. Qin Shen talked about what happened on the road. Fang Wei had been staring at the river in Jiang Yuhuai’s river.

The clothes on Qin Shen and Fang Wei were all wet, and they wore the clothes that the villagers kindly lend to them. The river was also noisy, and the villagers borrowed a small flower quilt to wrap them.

In addition to Qiao Xin and Jiang Yu, the crew also brought in some staff in advance. After eating dinner, Jiang Yu took Qin Shen and Jiang back to his room, and Qiao Xin asked the staff to clean up the empty room in the yard and let it go.

Fang Wei went in and out of behind his mother, thinking and thinking, Josin saw his unsettled appearance, and touched his head with pity, and cared: "Being scared, haven't returned to God?"

Thinking of the passage of Qin Shen, Josin had a cold sweat. Fortunately, her two sons were lucky and there was no accident.

"Mom..." Fang Hao pitifully took the **** sleeves and said nothing. "Noisy...noisy he has... there..."

Qiao Xin listened patiently for a long time, Fang Fang did not say anything, remembered that they jumped into the river to escape, she tentatively asked: "There is a small tail?"

"I am scared to death with a small tail. He is swimming in the water faster than I am. I am going to the tail from the water and I become a leg. He still looks calm. I almost thought I had an illusion..."淼 excitedly nodded madly, did not stop talking, suddenly reacted, staring at Josin with wide eyes, stuttering and asking: "Mom... How do you know about you?"

Qiao Xin calmly said: "I have known for a long time. The little fish is a mermaid from the sea, and it is his child with your brother."

Fang Wei thoroughly petrified, stayed for a while and digested the news, and asked hard: "...have you already known?"

Qiao Xindao: "Yes, Ah Shen, his grandfather knows."

"I was the last to know?" Fang Yan ran in tears. "You already know not telling me?!"

Josie snorted, "... didn't tell you?"

"No!" Fang Hao was angry and angry.

Forgot my son. Josin’s meditation for a moment, patted him shoulders comfortably. “It’s not too late to know.”

"How is it not too late?" Fang Yi was wronged and complained with tears in his eyes. "If there is no such thing as today, is it still not ready to tell me?"