Chapter 68

When I first went to the company the next day, I received a call from Qiao Xin and said that the famous foreign brain medical team that Qin Yunshan had requested was here. Qin Shen told the assistant a few words and drove to the hospital.

After checking the morning, the conclusions reached were not very optimistic. The intracranial blood clot of Qinyun Mountain has been partially removed by surgery, but there is still a part, because it is unable to perform surgery because it compresses dense nerves and blood vessels, and can only rely on self-dissipation.

As for when you can wake up, you can only see the effect of the blood clots dissipating in your brain.

In the Qin family villa, Lu Keying has always been paying attention to the situation of the hospital. Upon hearing this news, she sat in the garden and took a sip of the elegant tea and chuckled. At that time, Qin Yunshan had just had an accident, and Qin Shen was absent. She had already consulted the top brain medical team in China to ensure that Qin Yunshan was not so easy to wake up.

"Mrs., Miss Zhao said that she was panicked in the room. She wanted to go out and turn around." The maid said.

Lu Keying frowned, "What should I do if there are more accidents outside? Let her stay in the room. How about the cook's tonic?"

The maid said: "It has been stewed."

"Give her up. Let her raise her baby. When the child is born, the Qin family can't help her." Lu Keying waved his hand and waited until the maid left. He picked up the phone in front of the desk and called. Didn't the young master?"

On the phone: "Received, on the way back."

"Yeah." Lu Keying nodded happily and shouted. "Go slowly on the road and pay attention to safety."

She hung up the phone and took a sip of tea and a smile on her lips. At the beginning, Qin Shen used such a means to deal with her son and drove her son out of the country. This time, in any case, he would have to recapture everything in the Qin family.

The news of Qin Ze’s return to China soon spread to Qin Shen. He sat in front of the hospital bed and smashed the corner for Qin Yunshan. He asked the assistant behind him: “How about the bar on the lighter?”

The road behind the bamboo forest is overgrown, and at first glance it has not yet been developed, and few people have gone. Yesterday, he and his assistant went down the road from the road and found that the entrance to the mountain was covered by weeds and trees. Generally, tourists who climbed the mountain could not find it.

He checked the weather forecast, and two days before his grandfather’s accident, there was a heavy rain in the city. The lighter that was picked up on the bamboo forest was very new. There was no trace of smudges. It must have been lost during the time of his grandfather’s accident.

The assistant said: "I found out that the boss of the bar is not very clean. As for whether he has any relationship with Mrs. Qin, it has not been found."

"Continue to check, Grandpa's accident must have a relationship with Lu Keying." Qin Shen looked at the unconscious Qin Yunshan, Shen Sheng.

For the Qin family's family property, Lu Keying harmed Grandpa. I don't know if Qin Zhentian knew it. If he knew it but acquiesced... Qin Shen’s eyes were cold, he would not care about his father and son, and let their family of three pay the price. .

Qin Shenjia downstairs, Fang Hao stopped the car upstairs. When he just came back from the field, he received a call from his mother and asked him to come to his brother to get something.

Go out from the elevator, open the door with the password lock, enter the living room, and see the carpet on the living room, a small scorpion wrapped in a diaper crawling up and down among the toys scattered around the ground, and notice that the living room is coming, two Only a small hand grabbed the toy dinosaur, and bent his eyes toward him, laughing and revealing a pink tooth bed with a few small teeth.