Extra 1

The window is sunny, the curtains in the room are pulled tightly, the door is lightly closed, and the light shines through the door. I saw a big bed in the middle of the bed.

The river was standing in the doorway, gently pushing the door open, and ran with a small short leg to the bed.

When he ran to the bed, he stretched out his small arm and could not catch the person in the quilt. Thinking about it, he grabbed the pillow on the bed and threw it on the floor, stepped on the pillow, and the two small hands grabbed the quilt and climbed the bed awkwardly.

Qin Shen gave the little scorpion a urine, and the little scorpion was naughty, and the urine came to his hand. He washed his hands for a while, turned his head and the little scorpion ran away.

From the bathroom, I saw him and Jiang Yu’s door open. He went in and went to the bedside, and saw the little scorpion nest in Jiang Yuhuai, playing with Jiang Yu’s fingers.

"Hey, don't make a noise to your little dad to sleep." Qin Shen gently opened the quilt, reached for the little **** of the little scorpion, and took the man out of the quilt. The fish eggs in Jiang Yu’s stomach are about to be born. These days, they are so powerful that they have tossed up for one night last night and only sleep when the sky is bright.

Holding a small donkey downstairs, let the nanny take him to the outside garden to play. Qin Shen turned to the floor and went into the room. Jiang Yu was still asleep.

He lay down on the bed, took Jiang Yu into his arms, and put his palm on his belly with a soft flesh, and comfortably touched the fish eggs inside.

Jiang was moved, opened his eyes, and found a comfortable posture in his arms. He asked in awkward voice: "What time is it?"

"It’s almost noon." Qin Shen bowed his head and kissed him on the top. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah." Jiang Yu nodded and asked lazily: "What about it?"

"The babysitter took him to the outside garden." Qin Shen’s voice just fell, and the voice of the little sister-in-law was heard outside the window.

"Go and see what he is doing." Jiang Yu reached out and patted Qin Shen. He got out of bed and opened the curtains. On the grass outside, the little scorpion was holding the deer's neck and kneeling on the back of the deer. The babysitter carefully guarded it.

Jiang Yu also got out of bed and walked over to him and looked out the window. He took him down the stairs to the outside garden.

This little deer in the garden is where Qin Yunshan has been raised in the backyard. Qin Shen had come a few months ago and was raised in their yard.

Jiang Yu and Jiang are very fond of the troubles, especially the rivers, and every day they have to walk around the deer. The deer is also docile, willing to go to him slowly.

The nanny saw them out, went into the house to make tea and cut the fruit.

Let Jiang Yu sit under the sun umbrella, and Qin Shen took care of the little scorpion and walked around the little deer before he took him to the ground.

The day in June was very hot, and the river was full of sweat on the forehead, and the river ran to the river. Jiang Yu picked him up and put it on his lap, and wiped his sweat on his forehead with a handkerchief.

After the little sister-in-law walks, he likes to move. After sitting on Jiang Yu’s leg, there was not much meeting, and he grabbed Jiang Yu’s collar and squatted his little short legs and stood up.

Qin Shen worried that he was not heavy, and his feet would reach Jiang Yu’s stomach. He took the little scorpion out of Jiang Yuhuai and put it on the ground, patted his little ass. “Go play by yourself.”