Chapter 87

Jiang Yudao: "Under time, the baby will come out."

He refused to let his hand hold the fish tank and reminded him: "You don't fall."

Gu Yang listened to the enemy, and quickly put the glass jar on the side of Lin Cheng. He asked Lin Cheng with a nervous look. "How does the baby come out? This eggshell is so hard, what if he can't come out?" Would you like to knock the eggshell open a small slit to help him?"

Barabala smashed a lot, and Lin Cheng was anxious to chase him out. He was unwilling to walk in the bathtub and didn't want to miss the first sight of his son.

In general, two hours after the fish are born, the mermaid baby will come out of the eggshell. Jiang Yu and Qin Shen stayed in the evening, and there was no movement of fish and eggs. The two left with Jiang and left, ready to wait for tomorrow.

After eating breakfast the next day, Jiang Yu and Qin Shen went to the river again. The spirit of Lin Cheng was not bad. Gu Yang was sluggish. Compared with Lin Cheng, he was more like a fish.

"He didn't sleep yesterday night, staring at the fish eggs, wanting to see the baby out." Lin Cheng explained with Jiang Yu. Worried that the baby came out of the shell in the middle of the night, Gu Yang would have to look at the fish eggs every few minutes. Unfortunately, after watching all night, the fish and eggs did not move, and there was no sign of breaking the shell.

"Baby, I am holding you out to bask in the sun." Gu Yang's sleepy eyes, feeling that the bathroom is too stuffy, bent over from the bathtub to pick up Lin Cheng, go to the outside pool, not forgetting Jiang Yi, " Take my son out and bask in the sun."

Jiang Yu held the glass jar filled with fish eggs and placed it on the ground next to the pool. Lin Cheng arms folded pillows by the pool and watched the fish eggs leisurely. Gu Yang sat next to him and yawned. He was very sleepy and his body was shaking, like he would be planted in the pool at any time.

"Go and sleep for a while." Lin Chengyi, he worked so hard, and reached out and pushed him.

Sleeping is impossible to sleep, he has to see his son coming out of the shell. Gu Yang made another yawn and looked at the fish eggs in the glass jar. Thinking about leaving for a while should not be a problem. He said: "I am going to wake up with a cup of coffee."

When you are finished, you will get up and go downstairs to the kitchen.

Qin Shen and Jiang Yu sat on the chair beside the pool. Jiang was playing in a river in the arms of Jiang Yuhuai. When he accidentally did not hold it steady, he fell to the ground and rolled toward the pool, and hit the glass jar and stopped.

Qin deep bent over for him to squat, "啪嗒" a subtle sound, the surface of the fish egg in the glass jar cracked a small slit, then the crack became bigger, a curled small hand from the cracked eggshell Stretched out. After a while, a small hand was extended, then a small black hair and soft hair. The fish eggs shook a little, the eggshell completely split, and a small cute face cracked open against the head. The eggshell, carefully came out.

The newborn baby squid baby is still very ignorant, a pair of black big eyes just right on the Qin Shen, Zhang Zhang mouth, screaming, a small bubble floated from his mouth to the water.

Lin Cheng reached into the glass jar, carefully removed the cracked eggshell, and the small fish tail of the mermaid baby patted the water.

Jiang Yu also took the river and made a mess. The river was holding a glass jar and saw a small fisherman who was smaller than him. His eyes were wide.

Gu Yang came back with coffee and saw a few people in front of the glass jar. He slammed the coffee cup on the floor. He strode over and looked at the baby in the glass jar. The voice was particularly excited. "Son!"