Chapter 22

On the nanny car, Yan Shu asked Jiang Yu nervously. "What did Qin always say to you? Is it necessary to dig you to his Star Shadow Media?"

"...not." Jiang Yu shook his head.

Yan Shu did not relax his vigilance. "What did he do for you? You just got into the circle, how can he know you?"

"He is looking for someone..." Jiang Yu vaguely explained, "At the last reception, I entered the wrong room. He seems to be drunk, with a person, he is looking for that person..."

Yan Shu remembered, the cocktail party because of Gu Zecheng, she let Jiang Yu went upstairs. No wonder she went upstairs to look for it, Jiang Yu was not in the room where the waiter said. Later, Jiang Yu came out from the opposite room, and his face was still a little confused. It turned out to be in the wrong room and hit Qin Shen and others.

It is said that the Qin General returned from abroad four years ago, airborne into the Qin Group, kicked his father and brother out of the board of directors, and spent a year letting Qin re-step on the right track. In the past three years, Let the group grow and thrive. The cause is praiseworthy, but I don’t know how to hear people around him. Single and gold, there are many people who want to climb his bed, especially the artists in the circle.

Drunk, looking for someone. As soon as this road was heard, it was definitely which artist on the evening party, and he was drunk and wanted to climb his bed. It’s hard to succeed, or else how can Qin find someone personally?

"When you bumped into the meeting, Qin and the man..." Yan Shu originally wanted to ask, Qin Shen and the man who was doing what is not suitable for children, saw Jiang Yu’s confused eyes, swallowed the words behind him, and changed There is a subtle question, "They don't have any clothes?"

Jiang Yu remembered the scene where Qin Shen squatted on the neck that night and shook his head. "No, the clothes are very neat."

Yan Shu was disappointed and asked gossip: "Do you see the person who is together with Qin Zong?"

Jiang Yu must of course shake his head. "No."

Yan Shu regretted a sigh, she also wants to know which artist.

But it’s not to dig people, Yan Shu’s heart has gone back, let Xiaofang drive to dinner.

Jiang Yu is very upset. Although he has fooled the past, he does not know whether Qin Shen believes. At dinner, he didn't eat much of his favorite fish. When he returned to the hotel, he quickly closed the door and sent a message to Lin Cheng. He said that Qin Shen came over to him today.

Lin Cheng’s phone quickly came back and asked him about the party’s reception.

Jiang Yu said the same thing about the reception at that time. He couldn't help but bite his lips with annoyance. He was too big. There were so many people at the reception. He shouldn't start at that time.

"Cheng Cheng, if he doesn't believe what I said, what should I do?" He sat cross-legged on the sofa and hugged his pillow, asking nothing.

If Qin Shen does not believe in him, he will be wary of him. Then he will be troubled by the fact that he will continue to go away from Qin Shen and contaminate his breath.

"Don't worry, you let me think about it." Lin Cheng frowned on the phone, Qin Shen came to find a happy child to ask, it must be that he is not sure whether it is the pearl that Yu Er left. Yu Yu entered the room and only the little star who was originally in the room saw it. In all likelihood, the little star gave out the joy.

However, Yu said that the little star was saved by him and he ran. This means that there is no evidence, just speculation.

Lin Cheng’s eyes turned and turned to the phone: “You have an idea...”