Chapter 79

How can Zhuo Rui come? Jiang Yu looked at Joe Mo with surprise and saw him as a surprised face.

After the introduction of the guests, the group went to the place where they lived. Zhuo Rui and Qiao Mo are artists of the same company. They only greeted Jiang Yu when they first met, and they were talking to Joe Mo.

Is Zhuo Rui the way Qin Shen thought? Looking at the two back talks, Jiang Yu’s heart revealed doubts.

This stay is still a group of two, Jiang Yu and Yu Fei still live together, Joe Mo is living with Zhuo Rui.

With the title of the Emperor and the deep popularity, Zhuo Rui signed a letter to Qin Shen’s Star Shadow Media and became a brother in the company. Joe Mo, a famous artist, came to him and complimented him.

However, he has no shelf, and he is particularly enthusiastic about Joe Mo. Whether he is in front of the camera or behind the camera, he will praise him when he is still in motion. Zhuo Rui is very versatile in the variety show. He is a sneak peek at the team and knows what the program group wants to see and laugh at, so he and Joe are more likely to have more shots than others.

There was him wrapped around Joe Mo, and the first episode went down. Jiang Yu and Joe Mo did not touch each other. When the last day was recorded, Qin Shen picked him up at the airport and went back to the car. He asked: "Do you want him to go to Zhuo Rui?"

Qin Shen supported the steering wheel and looked at the road ahead. He said, "Well, is he useful?"

"...very useful." Jiang Yu nodded, some distressed. "But he can't go every time."

There are still several episodes of the show, and there is no Zhuo Rui’s tie. Who knows what Joe will do.

Qin Shen smiled and smiled, and reached out and pinched his back neck. "Reassured, after the next period, you will no longer have to see Joe."

next episode? Jiang Yu's eyes, see Qin Shen did not explain the meaning, had to bury his doubts in his heart.

They shoot a period and will cut into two episodes to play. On the way to the second phase, the first episode has already started, and the opening ratings are good. Jiang Yu stayed at home for a few days, the second episode aired, and the end brought Zhuo Rui out. The trailer was dominated by Zhuo Rui and Jo Mo's funny clips, which attracted many fans and audiences. When Jiang was pleased to see the new shooting site, he found that Zhuo Rui was still there.

The interpretation of the program group is that the audience is highly expectant, and they also feel that the ratings of Zhuo Rui in the previous period will become higher, so this period invited Zhuo Rui.

On the fourth day of shooting, the third episode, which was the broadcast of Zhuo Rui's appearance, really set a new high in ratings, Zhuo Rui and Joe Mo on the hot search. Qiao Mo is happy to see the number of fans and the hot search. Although he is still red, who will resist the red? But he was a little annoyed, Zhuo Rui was around, he couldn't get close to Jiang Yu.

Before he saw Jiang Yu is not pleasing to the eye, it was because Qin Shen, and later met Jinyun. After a drunkenness, he heard about the existence of mermaid in Jinyunkou.

At first, he only thought that he was drunk and said nothing, but he did not intend to see a picture of a mermaid baby in the mobile phone, which is clearly the missing son of Jinyun. He also filled the cloud several times, knowing that Yun Yun suspected that Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng had taken the missing son, Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng were also mermaids.

It is no wonder that Lin Cheng singing is so good, and Jiang Yu is able to use voice to confuse others. Once they accept that they are not human settings, all previous doubts can be understood.