Chapter 56

Jiang’s troubles and his first meeting, he urinated on his body. Jiang Yu took the little guy from Qin Shen's arms and took him upstairs to change clothes.

Gu Yang followed him and laughed. The diaper of Jiang’s troubles was just full of urine. He pulled it and threw it away. He didn’t bother to change it. I didn't expect the little guy to have a puff of urine just after drinking the milk. Fortunately, it was given to Qin Shen, or else he would urinate on himself.

Jiang Yu took Qin Shen upstairs into his room, Lin Cheng took Gu Yang's clean clothes and came over to Qin Shen.

Jiang Yu put the river on the bed, took the clothes and went into the bathroom and screwed out a wet towel and handed it to Qin Shen. Sorry, "Scratch it."

Qin Shen took off his jacket, and slowly solved the shirt button, revealing a firm shape of the chest muscles. Jiang Yu’s heartbeat was a little faster, and he quickly sneaked away his gaze. When Qin received the wet towel, he picked up Qin’s dark shirt and said, “I will buy a new one.”

The shirt was wet by the river, and it is estimated that he will not wear it.

Qin Shen was undecided, wiped his chest and put on Gu Yang’s clothes. He is a little taller than Gu Yang, and he is barely okay. Jiang’s trousers were also wet by himself. Jiang Yue bent over and put on his diaper again, and then changed the clean little pants. The river was lying in bed, with small ankles, a small mouth with a thumb, and round and big eyes watching Qin deep laugh.

To change the pants for the river, Jiang Yu took the little guy's small pants and Qin Shen's wet shirt together into the bathroom. When he came out, he saw Qin Shen sitting on the edge of the bed, and Jiang was screaming at the little ass, two The little handcuffs took his thigh and climbed on him.

I don't know if the father and son are intimately close to each other. Gu Yang took care of the troubles of the river for several days. Jiang will not take the initiative to get close to him. The first time he saw Qin Shen, the river was noisy but he went to him.

Qin Shen looked down at the soft little things on his legs, and the strange pair was not even irritated and angry. He reached out to protect the little things from letting him fall out of bed, and saw Jiang Yue out, and asked: "Whose child is this?"

Jiang Yu has some guilty conscience, and he has decided to be a god: "My."

"Your?" Qin Shen raised his eyebrows to look at him. His face was clearly unbelievable.

Jiang Yu was quite a chest, and some shameful drums bravely said: "...I was born."

"You and other women go to bed?" Qin Shen apparently did not think that men can also have children, misunderstood his meaning, eyes suddenly cold. But for a moment, his eyes returned to the temperature and said, "Impossible, it takes at least ten months for a woman to conceive a child. This child has been for a few months. If you and a woman go to bed at least a year ago. How old you were a year ago, and..."

Qin Shen paused and looked at him and did not say anything.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Jiang Yu couldn't help but ask: "And what?"

"...Do you really want to know?" Qin Shen hooked his lips and looked at him and asked.

Jiang Yu nodded sillyly.

In the early spring, he was warm, and he wore a knitted sweater with a white neck. The whole person is beautiful, beautiful, and exactly the same in these two months. Qin Shen’s throat moved, and the voice was slightly lowered. "Then come over."

Jiang Yue leaned in front of him. He leaned over and said a few words in Jiang Yu’s ear. Jiang Yue’s face rose red, and he picked up the river from his leg and rushed him out.