Chapter 43

The soup is a little spicy, Jiang Yu’s tears are coming out soon. When someone hears in, suddenly he is shocked, then he notices that one hand has pinched his Chin, Qin Shen’s voice rang in his ear. "Does the soup splash into the eyes?"

It’s awful. Jiang was eager to stand up in a hurry. He couldn't see his eyes closed. When he hit the man and didn't stand firm, he fell to the ground behind him.

Qin Shen was bending over to wipe his face, did not beware that he suddenly stood up, the faces of the two were very close, and they caught up with it. Qin Shen felt that the corner of his lips was smashed by a soft thing. Seeing Jiang Yu’s fall to the ground, he quickly reached out and grabbed his waist, pulling the man back into his arms and standing.

He reached out and wanted to let go of the man in his arms, only to find that the child was buried in his arms and motionless.

Qin Shen remembered that the lips of the lips were soft and a touch of touch, like the lips of a child. The waist of the arm is also very thin...

He was somewhat distracted, did not pay attention to Jiang Yu buried in his chest, quietly rubbed his eyes with his left hand, only to raise his head.

"...has there been an injury?" He replied, and coughed and asked.

Jiang Yu shook his head, his left hand smashed into a fist and looked up at him: "I want to go to the bathroom."

Qin Shen responded that he also took the child's waist, let go of his hand, took a step back and opened the distance between the two.

Jiang Yue turned and ran into the bathroom.

Huh, the danger has not been discovered. Jiang Yu patted his chest and thanked him. The pearl in his hand was in his pocket, he touched his nose and touched his lips. The nose just hurt a bit, and the lips were all right. Where did it come?

Going out from the bathroom, Qin Shen had cleaned up the table, and Jiang Yu had a few forks and spoons in the seafood noodles.

"Looking for a nurse to come, come and eat." When he came out, Qin Shen reached out and knocked on the table, indicating that he had sat down.

Jiang Yu left his hand and picked up the noodles to pick up the noodles and sent them to his mouth. Qin Shen took a pair of clean chopsticks and helped him from time to time.

In the beginning, he just helped him to hold the noodles below and refused to fall. Later, he felt too slow. He simply took the noodles and fed them to his mouth.

Jiang Yu was not very embarrassed, his face was red, and he took a few mouthfuls of his hand. The ward door was suddenly pushed open, and the small party hurriedly came in from the outside. "Is the fish hungry? The traffic jam on the road, I am late."

Jiang Yuzheng held Qin Shen's arm with his left hand and bowed his head to eat the noodles he had fed to his mouth. He heard the movement and quickly let go of his head and moved away from Qin.

"Yesterday, you didn't mean to want to drink soup. I went to buy a pottery soup." Xiaofang ignorantly took a bag and walked inside. He saw Qin Shen, "...Qin is also there."

Qin Shen had nothing to do but put down the chopsticks. At this moment, the mobile phone rang. It was Fang Fang’s call. He said that he was back and let Qin Shen go downstairs to pick him up.

Hanging up the phone, Qin Shen got up and said: "I will continue to pick up." He opened the door and went out.

"Qin always knows that this younger brother is very good, and he comes to see him every day." Xiao Fang sat down next to Jiang Yu and sighed.