Chapter 48

The huge electronic screen on the riverside is showing the countdown to the fireworks show. As time got closer, more and more people gathered from nearby, and even the car was blocked around, and the traffic police evacuated traffic nearby. Worried that Qin Shen is not good to find himself, Jiang Yu, along with the flow of people, stood on the riverside's inconspicuous iconic electronic screen.

He wore a thick hat in a down jacket, and surrounded the square and the scarf he exchanged, covering most of his face, so he didn't have to worry about being recognized by the people around him.

In the last twenty minutes, the surrounding crowds began to surge and wanted to squeeze into the best position in front. Jiang Yuqi looked down and looked down. Fang Qin said that he had arrived, but he did not see the familiar figure in the crowd.

Among the crowds, Jiang Yu was squeezed enough and was almost taken away from the pillars under the electronic screen. Suddenly someone posted it behind him, reaching out and holding his wrist, using his body to cover him from the flow of people behind him.

Jiang Yu didn't turn his head, he noticed the familiar atmosphere of the person behind him. He reached out and pulled the scarf slightly, and turned hard to turn to the face.

"How long have you been waiting here?" Qin Shen circled him between the pillars and himself, holding his cold hand, licking his heart in his warm palm, and bowed his head to his mouth.

Surrounded by people, and mostly male and female couples, Jiang Yu was somewhat ashamed. He wanted to take his hand out of his palm and noticed that Qin Shen only wore a coat and quickly said: "You are not cold? I put a scarf. Give you."

After that, he took the opportunity to break free of his hands, untied his scarf around his neck, and raised his head around his neck.

"Where did this come from?" Qin Shen reached out and touched the scarf and asked.

Jiang Yuxin said: "...changed with him, he likes the scarf you gave me."

Worried that he was angry, Jiang Yu carefully looked at his face, but saw him laugh, quite pleasant: "Alright, exactly the same as mys."

Jiang Yu didn't understand what was so happy. He saw a couple of lovers wearing the same clothes and relatives, and some of them faintly understood, and their cheeks were slightly hot.

In the meantime, Qin Shen suddenly pulled the other side of the scarf and put it on him. The scarf was very long, and the two people were more than enough.

The countdown has the last five minutes. Curious eyes fell on them, and Jiang Yue was forced to bow his head. Qin Shen looked in his eyes, pondered for a moment, and reached out and opened his coat to pack Jiang Yu into his arms.

Wrapped in a men's warm coat, the side face is attached to the man's warm chest, Jiang Yuxi lived, this moment, the surrounding noisy retreat, the whole world seems to have only two of them.

“砰” sounded the sound of fireworks on the other side. Jiang Yu leaned in Qin Shen’s arms and reached out to his coat. He looked at the other side, and countless gorgeous fireworks exploded in the air. The first time I saw such a beautiful sight, Jiang Yuzhen looked at the moment and was surprised to see that there were some strange things around. The couples around were holding a kiss.

Every Christmas, there will be a fireworks show on the other side of the river. Couples are kissing under the fireworks and they don’t know which year they have become a customary tradition.

Jiang Yuzheng was shocked. Qin Shen reached up and lifted his chin. He said, "Do you want to try?"

Without waiting for him to react, Qin Shen’s handsome and deep face was magnified in front of him, and his lips were gently stunned.