Chapter 54

When Lin Cheng went downstairs, he only saw Jiang Yu sitting alone on the sofa.

He walked over to Jiang Yu and sat down and asked: "Is he gone?"

"Yeah." Jiang Yu nodded and looked down. "He doesn't believe, he wants us to leave the real reason."

Lin Cheng sighs, there are examples of Lu Qing, how can they tell the real reason.

“Noisy?” Jiang Yu asked, licking his lips.

"I just woke up, I let Gu Yang play with him upstairs." Lin Cheng reached out and licked his head and comforted. "Don't be sad, we...we don't belong here, and sooner or later we have to go back." ”

Jiang Yu’s faint hangs down, yeah, they’re going back ashore this time because Lin Cheng’s fish and eggs are not suitable for the seabed, and he still has to go back later.

"Where are you going?" Gu Yang’s voice was uploaded from the stairs. The two turned their heads and saw him go downstairs with the noise. The little guy sat on his neck, two small hands clutching his hair, round and round. The eyes all smiled into a seam.

"Do you want to sneak away again?" Gu Yang is now very sensitive to returning to leave the word, he is vigilant.

"No, we only came back for a few days. If we want to leave, we will come back and do something." Lin Cheng casually perfunctory him, seeing that he only grabbed two small short legs, worried, "You are careful to fall down." ”

"No." Gu Yang shook his head and swayed. "The little guy is sitting very stable."

The voice just fell, and the small hand that grabbed his hair was released, and he smiled and leaned back.

"Noisy!" Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng stood up and exclaimed at the same time. Fortunately, Gu Yang responded quickly. He grabbed the little short legs in one hand and held his little **** in one hand. The little guy didn't fall back. Go on.

"How big a person is, not at all steady." Lin Cheng quickly took the trouble from his hand and handed it to Jiang Yu, scolding.

Gu Yang’s scratching his head did not dare to speak.

I didn’t know how dangerous it was just now, but I thought I was playing with him, and I was so happy that I didn’t have a heart. Jiang Yu had a cold sweat and saw the little guy still so happy. He turned him over to the sofa and patted his little ass. "Laughter, let you naughty."

"What should I do with the photo?" Jiang Yu re-entered the trouble into his arms, watching the little guy have a little bit like Qin Shen's little face, suppressing the uncomfortable feelings in his heart, and asked.

Gu Yang touched his chin, and it was a bit difficult to do. If you want to clarify, it is necessary to involve Lin Cheng, but if Lin Cheng is also in the villa, then it will become a boss and two artists in the same room. The anecdote is not so simple. I will be thinking about it. On the Weibo, those entertainment fans and netizens may say something ugly.

He himself is no problem, but for Lin Cheng and Jiang Yu, it is not a good thing.

To put it bluntly, the dog is not professional. He pressed Lin Cheng to stay at the window for so long that night, and he did not take a photo. Otherwise, he is now a well-known boyfriend of Lin Cheng, and there is no point yet.

Gu Yang hates the paparazzi in his heart.

Three people think about it and can't think of a good way. They can only ignore it for the time being.

After Gu Yang stayed for a while, he went out to the company. Just driving out of the villa, I received a call from his brother and asked him to go to the head office.