𝑺𝑵𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑷𝑬𝑬𝑲

Hello, berrylings,

Hello, berrylings,

Wow! It feels like it's been ages since I've been updating on this book.

I've been working really hard to juggle my college work and this story to make both of them to the best of my abilities.

I'm really proud of the work I've done so far though.

I've managed to do 20 chapters on the story already and I've only got 9 more to do to catch up to where I left off.

From there I will start putting up the new chapters so I hope you're all excited.

I'm not certain when I will be done with the nine chapters as I want them to be perfect before I post them but they will be ready soon :)

For now, however, seeing as though I've made you wait this long...........

I will be giving you a little sneak peek of what ONE of my chapters to make it up to you all.

I hope you like it ;) 🤍

There had been many parents that made it to the Parent-Teacher day but, one of them stood out for the crowd

Lee Juheon.

From the surname, I guess you can already figure out which student was his child, but what he was doing at the school, his son wouldn't fully understand.

Lee Juheon, similar to Eunbi, was many things.

He was a retired actor, the owner of the entertainment company MOVE, one of the richest people in the city, the sweetheart to most women over 40.

But, most important of all, sadly for some, he was,

Lee Suho's father.