~ Part 23 ~

Jugyung was on the bus, getting ready to just go home and crash, completely worn out from the internal battle in her mind from Suho and Sujin

Jugyung was on the bus, getting ready to just go home and crash, completely worn out from the internal battle in her mind from Suho and Sujin. She never spoke about how she felt unless she was with Eunbi but she hasn't found it in her to tell her she might be jealous. Jealousy was a horrible thing and Jugyung knew Eunbi would never judge but, it was just inner shame that made her keep quiet.

Her little thought bubble had ben abruptly broken when on board the bus walked Seojun, who decided to place himself next to her.

"Oh! Han Seojun? What are you doing here?" She questioned smiling politely at him. He smiled back and told her, "I'm going to pick up my sister from the comic book store."

"Ahhhhh." Jugyung hummed remembering that she had run into Gowoon there when trying to hang out with Suho, which didn't go very well for them at all. As her mind drifted back to him it subconsciously went back onto Sujin at the same time and once again, her overthinking took hold only this time, she found herself blurting out,

"Have like the same person as one of your best friends?" She started looking off in the distance as the boy turned at her question shaking his head.

"Nope. Ive only every liked one girl." He proclaimed, lips curling into a sickly sweet smile as he thought of her. Im-Ju knew exactly who he was talking about and nudged his arm.  "Ahhh yes our Eunbi." She clapped silently knowing how happy he makes her friend.

"Nabi," Seojun corrected.

"Nabi?" She tilted her head to the side in question.

"Jung Eunbi, we were on this date once by the river and she noticed a purple butterfly and was so amazed by how it looked, purple was her favourite colour....... A-and she began to just sway and dance in the sunset with her hair flowing every which way, a-and that was the day I first called her .........my Nabi." He turned back to the girl coughing when he realises where he was and what he just confessed.

"You must have loved her a lot." Jugyung nodded her head in understanding of where he was coming from.

"Still do,"  he flicked his bangs out of his eyes suddenly finding the laces on his shoes interesting.

"What!!! Then why didn't you do anything to stop the rumours about her and Suho?" She slapped him on the shoulder frowning at the boys slight idiocy.

"Because, Because, aish maybe she needs someone like him who can do stuff for her you know and show up! I-i....... I  don't know maybe I was too jealous and in my head." He started off strong and fell into a mutter nearer the end sighing. He scratched the back of his head, mind all muddled up.

"But didn't you save her from those thugs and patch her back up after?" Jugyung mentioned.

Well yes-

"And weren't you the one who said you would help her so she could help her mother?" She continued to interrogate cutting him of yet again.

Yes but anyone could have-