~ Part 9 ~

Not capable of staying put for long enough, Eunbi ditched her food and her cat videos in search for Seojun

Why is this school so big. Like really where could he be. Where would he wanna be. Give me a sign people.

As if on queue, while walking past the boys locker rooms she managed to here slight deep voiced grunts and what she could only assume where lockers being punched. She quickly opened the door, running towards the noise and the sight before her made her frown in sadness for him. She walked up to him silently.

"Seojunnie?" He subconsciously flinched at the voice coming from his right, not expecting her to be there.

"What happened?" She pondered to him with a small voice, inching closer to him bit by bit. Her eyes not leaving his face. At her question he made a 180 turn and leaned against the locker, with his head down, hands gripping on to the lockers as he calms down.

"Shouldn't you be comforting Suho after what I did to his face?" His voice laced with jealousy causing Eunbi to feel giddy inside.

HA. I did that.

"And why pray tell?" She questioned with an amused face. He side glanced her for a second before sticking his gaze onto the wall in front of him.

"You seemed pretty close to him earlier. Maybe even looked as though you liked him." He muttered kissing his teeth.

"Now that's just not true and you know it." Eunbi scoffed at him, making him kick himself fully off the lockers and facing Eun, as if he were about to say something to retort back, but upon seeing the way she was giving him a certain look, that looks saying don't test me right now on how I feel, he hesitated and chose against it.

"Right~"

"Now. Come on jellybean." She motioned for him to follow her and did just that, scrunching up at the nickname.

"Why, where are we going?" He tilted his head trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

"To clean your wound and plaster it." They made it to the mini first aid room in the locker room. She sat him down on the bench getting the appropriate things to patch him up. She delicately wiped his knuckles with a sanitised wet wipe before moving on to apply cream onto it and finally placing a plaster onto it.

"There you go. Good as new." She leant down to kiss where she put the plaster. Lifting her head back up she noticed just how close his face was. He was just looking at her mesmerised by her and how she knew just what to do and say to calm him down.

I don't deserve her. But I love her too much to let her go.

He closed his eyes for a brief second, talking himself up to do what he does next. He dives his face right in front of hers. Her mouth opened slightly, breathing became heavy with anticipation as he leaned in closer and closer, till his lips came into contact with her cheek. :)  giving her a tender, short-lived kiss before pulling away to see her shocked expression smiling slightly at her.