~ Part 7 ~

' It's like they have this silent claim on each other that hangs in the air

' It's like they have this silent claim on each other that hangs in the air.'

Eunbi's mind recalled what was said at lunch time the other day. That very sentence being they main thing she had been focused on since the whole Dodgeball ordeal. That very sentence playing on her mind or repeat like a broken record. They very sentence being the reason that she was currently in the locker room bathroom throwing cold water into her face as if to wake her up from a dream.

"Aish she's just crazy. How can you claim someone who you haven't seen in ages? I-if it were true he'd be here now would he not?"  She mumbled to herself pointing at her reflection in the mirror before heading out of the locker room phone in hand.

And it was as if something from above had listened to her constant cries and gave her yet another awkward welcome by the one and only person who can make her heart feel a thousand ways in a minute.

HA try seconds

Are you telling the story or me?

Well next time explain better.

Oh my lord why did I make you so sassy?

Because if you hadn't I'd be boring as fu-

"OH!!" Eunbi yelped when she came out of the locker room, face down on her phone, and turned only to be met by a hard chest. She placed her plan on her forehead looking up suddenly thinking,

I really need to look where I'm going more or I'm going to start getting bruises.

Oh of course it just had to be him

I mean who else has such a solid, sculptured chest like him-

That maybe what she thought, but that's definitely not what she said when she looked up at him, as her mind frazzled and started to panic.

"Aish what is wrong with you! Standing outside girls locker rooms like that, that's a real weird thing to do you know. Do you have no shame?-

He was about to respond to her but she intruded,

"And another thing what is going on with your chest?  Did you do shove a rock up there or something it's solid," she proclaimed to him making his eyes widen and flinching away at first when she started to feel his abs under his shirt but making no moves to push her away as something in his mind enjoyed the attention he got from her.

"I could have cracked my head open. Stop working out so much or taking what you are to have a body like that, not only will it keep others from gawking at you like a tasty piece of meat rather than looking at where their eyes don't belong,  it would save people the trouble when you send them to A&E for concussions."  She finished in one breath before flipping her hair in his face running away in the opposite direction from him.  All the way outside.