~ When She rode his bike for the first time ~

It's been a couple weeks since Eunbi wound up in detention and had one of her most memorable days at that school so far

It's been a couple weeks since Eunbi wound up in detention and had one of her most memorable days at that school so far. She was walking off the school grounds searching through her bag for her bus pass only to come up empty.

"Oh I don't have my bus pass? But I swear I put it in there." She then went to search for her wallet only to remember that she lent the rest to her mother for gas, leaving nothing but dust collecting in her purse.

"Ahhhh it's going to take ages to get home." Eunbi whined tightly shutting her eyes dragging herself.

"YAH!" A familiar voice sounded from behind her. She turned round to where the voice had come from pointing at herself.

"Me?"

"Who else is here hm?" He voiced to her as she strolled up to the motorbike where he had perched himself. Eun scans the contraption up and down before looking up at its owner.

"What do you want?" She interrogated putting her hands on her hips.

"Come on." He replied patting the back of his bike where a spare helmet laid.

"HA. Are you crazy??" She cried out in hysterics, looking over the bike.

"What you don't trust me? After everything? I'm hurt." He jokingly sounded offended

"Should I?" She looked back over at Seojun raising an eyebrow. He kept his gaze over her not replying to which she sighed.

"I could die on this and I don't really want my story to end like this, "Death by biker maniac who went too fast for her liking." She spread her hands up wide in the air as if there were banner there already.

"You won't die stupid, I promise." He stuck his pinky out making her laugh.

"Don't girl do that kinda stuff?" He sighed.

"Yeah maybe when we were five." She giggled.

"Do you want to get home before dark or not." He stressed to her leaning back on the bike.

"Wait but how did you- you were watching me weren't you." She put two and two together smiling slightly at the realisation.

"Pfft" he scoffed truing away from the girl.

"Aww are you a little bit obsessed with me." She teased hitting his shoulder smiling wider.

"No you just talk to yourself loud. I overheard." He explained folding his arms to his chest huffing.

"Mhmm." She hummed not believing him for a second "Just a little bit." Pinching her fingers together bending down to his face, causing seojun to sigh again but smile slightly looking away from her

"Why you so obsessed with me, boy I wanna know~" she started funny dancing next to the bike.

"Yah do you want a ride home or not." He blurted out. "Okay okay chill." She put her hands up moving towards the bike putting the helmet on before mounding onto it.

"Um..... where do my hands go." She had her hands up in the air confused.

"Have you never been on a bike before" he looked at her shocked. "Does it look like it." She retorted.

"Give me you're hands." He grabbed hers and wrapped them round his waist.

"Now don't let go." He murmured

"Never."

Hello berrylings 🤍

Hello berrylings 🤍

This chapter is tiny 😂

But I still hope you enjoyed it and give it some love.

Yours, Berry 🤍