~ Part 11 ~

"Want me to kiss and make it better

"Want me to kiss and make it better." He tilted his head, side smiling at her. Now had this been a normal incident, Eunbi would have just grabbed his collar and made out with him there and then..........

But of course, nothing about these two were ever normal, or easy to say the least.

"I-" she started, but something caught her interest from behind Seojun promoting her to slightly gasp. Suho was in the store over the road probably getting more food for the Karaoke room. He was by the window so he he simply turned his head to the side he'd be able to see them.

Oh lord

"What- " he tried to look behind him failing miserably as the girl pushed him off her, grabbing his hand and running into the little pathway up beside the karaoke bar.

"Wait, wait, wait!" He stammered out after getting pulled along. Once they stopped she turned back around to him after making sure that Suho didn't see and follow them.

"What was that for?" He let out flabbergasted at her antics to get him to move.

"Let's talk here.....just here." She affirmed breathlessly.

"You could have ripped my arm off, you crazy woman." he dramatically emphasised pushing her by the shoulder.

"Oh bite me." She slapped his hand glaring.

"Yahhh Han Seojun?" An enthusiastic voice appeared out from behind them. Eunbi turned around to see who the voice belonged to, recognising it but not able to put a face to it. Seojun walked up to them with a face of beyond belief.

Oh for fuck sake-

"Why are you coming out there for?" He asked exasperatedly.

"What do you mean?" The suspect simply chuckled, his ugly face contorting.

It took Eunbi longer than expected to recognise those boys as the one who cornered Seojun the day he crashed into her, when they saw each other again. Eyes widening in realisation.

They're the ones who punched my seojunnie

"Oh why did you bring this girl into an inconspicuous place." His gaze fell on Eunbi who couldn't keep her hateful glares off of him. Seojun instantly moved her behind him, effectively hiding her from plain sight. 

"Yah. You should just hurry up and go." He spoke to her not looking back.

Yeah right like that's happening.

OMO think of something. Put that genius to good use!

In a split second, Eunbi came up with the only logical explanation,

RUN

She grabbed him hand yet again and sprinted off with the group of boys following behind yelling at then to get back here. This cause much disturbance and people on the walkways were dodging the small-is group of teens as to not get hit. As she really hates running she began to slow down, the group of boys almost catching up.