~ Part 18 ~

Eunbi thought of many ways to start her morning that day, maybe buy herself a drink or sleep for a while till classes start

Eunbi thought of many ways to start her morning that day, maybe buy herself a drink or sleep for a while till classes start. However, getting dragged by Seojun to the staff office by the hand, bangs going in all directions possible, was most definitely

NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!

Powerless to stop this cacophony from continuing, all she could do was look at him startled. "What what is this?" She questioned to boy one they entered the staff room banging the door open in his wake prior to standing in front of what Eunbi could make out to be his group of lackeys and the Principal making them squat.

What the fuc-

"The people were us!" Seojun rapidly shouted out leading to Eunbi slightly jumping at him "The fight, we were in it."

Ohhhhh well why couldn't he just say. Aish so difficult.

The teacher just laughed at seojun. "I was going to call you in anyways" then he turned to Eunbi who was currently trying to fix her hair. AGAIN. "and you, well wherever he goes you're there too." He motioned his finger between the pair.

Yahhhh that's not...........entirely true.

They walked over to the boys and squatted down like sumo wrestlers with their hands out in front of them. The group of boys turned to the couple, whispering to them.

"Don't look at me it's embarrassing. Be quiet!" Seojun's shushed them instantly. They were stood there getting scolded all the while, Jugyung, Soo ah and taehoon crashed into the room with their hands up like criminals after seeing Eunbi get dragged by Seojun in the same direction. The whole room paused to look up at the new comers.

"The group fight.....it was us !" Soo ah declared.

"What?" The headteacher looked at them shocked then it frazzled down into a nonchalant look. "You three look well behaved but have no fear Stand there." Eunbi closed her eyes tightly silently begin the floor to take her whole.

This is too much for a day

Then, as if things couldn't get any worse, Sujin entered with Suho "I was with them too." She declared with a deep voice

"I see this as a train wreck." The teacher lifted up his cane slamming it back on the ground in anger.

"I started it first, the fight." Suho said stepping up to the bat next. Seojun simply huffed beside Eunbi causing her to nudged him throwing him off balance for a second

"AIGOOOOO!" the deputy head ran in slamming his foot down making the boys topple over Seojun breaking out of his squat to hold onto Eunbi to stop her from falling into the rest.

"Our schools number one, are you hurt anywhere? " he looked over his student like a prized Arabian horse ready for the derby.

Un-fucking-believable!