~ Part 13 ~

The duo simply wanted to use the bathroom facilities of the school as they were intended

The duo simply wanted to use the bathroom facilities of the school as they were intended. Little to there knowledge however, that they were currently being used to both verbally and physically abuse a student.

Eunbi and Jugyung were on their way to the girls bathroom upon hearing a ruckus come from inside, upon entering, due to running ahead first, Im-Ju noticed 3 girls surrounding one petit scared girl, with the same skin condition that she has.

Not taking the time to actually hear what was being said, Jugyung picked up a bucket of dirty water immediately throwing it at them. The girls shrieked and moved away, not that it made them any less wet.

"Are you crazy!?Why would you splash dirty mop water on us??" The top bitch questioned with an aggravated look.

"Because you're mouth is so filthy I figured we needed to wash it out!" Jugyung shouted back at her glaring. "Who do you think you are to speak to your classmate like that? Is looking pretty out side all that matters, even if your insides are filthy and disgusting!"

"You're a grade 11, who are you to be throwing a fucking fit?" top bitch asked unbothered by her offensive slur to her elder.

"Me? I am her unnie what about it?!" She replied cooly. Gowoon, immediately ran out of the restroom, as soon as Eunbi made it in, with an adrenalin hyped Jugyung chasing after her.

"What is this?" Eunbi called on entering the bathroom fully.

"Oh it's you again. Can't you just leave well enough alone. Didn't your eomma ever teach you to not stick your nose where it doesn't belong? Or maybe she's just another bitch like you!" Striking a nerve in Eunbi she swung her leg in the air, grazing the girls nose purposefully.

"Whoops I missed." She covered her hand with her mouth sarcastically. "Consider this a final warning, if I see this again, I won't hesitate and I promise you. I never miss twice." She death glares before turning away suddenly not in need to use the restroom anymore.

____________________________________________

"So how did it go?" Eunbi questioned sheepishly down the phone while attempting to do homework. Jugyung sighed down the phone.

"I found her in the same position I was once in. It feels like so long ago know I almost forgotten it. It made me fully realise how little control I had over anything, I would always try but in the eyes of some it was just never good enough. And it's funny thing back on it now, that the ones who were constantly putting me down, were the ones I were striving to impress, to become. And that's what I admire about gowoon, she can still take all of that and still she won't try and do what she does for others but for herself. Because she knows deep down that the only way to make others around you happy is if you can do the exact same you yourself."

Eunbi hummed letting her continue without interruption.

"So I thought maybe if she'd let us we can do on her what we did to me," Im-Ju muttered whilst she was thinking aloud.