~ Part 5 ~

You can call Eunbi and Seojun many things

You can call Eunbi and Seojun many things. Playful, teasers, heartbreakers, girl crush meets bad boy. But there's one thing you could never say about them and that was, conventional. The word and those two don't match. And they most definitely aren't about to start now.

Aish of course I had to bump into him like this. Literally mind you. Ugh life how could you.

"H-han seojun?" She stuttered, totally un prepared to see him like this several months later.

Still hot as ever. OMO. Brain now is not the time.

He simply continued staring up at her expressionless. As if he didn't almost get both her and him injured due to his antics. But before he could even attempt to talk to him the sound of revving motorbikes could be heard coming from the alley way Seojun just appeared out of. Eunbi didn't even have a chance to think or ask what was going on because he had shoved his helmet into her stomach and sprinted of in the other direction to get away from them. The bikes came racing down at such a speed that her black hair ended up getting whisked up from every corner.

"What the hell??" Eunbi stood there for a couple of seconds looking confused out of her mind as people passed her staring at the scene.

Come on Eunbi stop looking around like a lost puppy and go help him.

She began to sprint off in the direction that the others were headed in, and it was a real struggle to do so as she was carrying a massive motorcycle helmet in one hand and cosmetics in another, and quickly notices how they ditched their bikes and began to chase him on foot. She rounded the corner and abruptly slowed down upon noticing that they had him backed into a corner. Running and hiding behind the stairs, Eun tired to make herself invisible whilst she tried to figure out what to do.

Aish what to do I can't fight them here in the open I could cause more damage,

Come on you beautiful brain don't fail me now.

Think think think!

She looked round the general vicinity that she was in and noticed an old police siren attached to a lamp post.

AHHHHH THAT'S IT!!!!!

As she quietly tiptoed up to it she waited for the right time to press it, she turned around to witness seojun getting punched in the stomach. The wind being knocked out of him as he doubled over in pain.

Yah you better not hurt him or I'll come haunt you all in your sleep you asshol-

"Don't hit the face" he belittled them with a mocking smile.

Thats my man!

Now 3,

2,

1!

Too afraid that the cops were on their way to get them from the sudden siren noise, the gang of petty thugs ran away with their tails between of their legs.