~ Part 15 ~

"He's the one who saved me Eun, it was him all along that's why he looked so sad without knowing me, because his friend left the same way

"He's the one who saved me Eun, it was him all along that's why he looked so sad without knowing me, because his friend left the same way." Jugyung sighed through the phone tired out of her mind from the events that have gone down during the last 24 hours.

"Lee Suho?" Eunbi asked astounded.

"Hmmm."

"Ahhhhh. No that makes perfect sense. It explains why he is the was he is with you in the first place." Eun exclaimed nodding her head.

"Oh and you should have seen him when he was crying he looked like such a sad puppy I just wanted to pick him up and bring him home with me." Jugyung whined slightly.

"He let you see him cry?" Her friend asked flabbergasted.

"Yes?" Jugyung replied not understanding the big deal.

"He's getting more comfortable, that's good I hope, I think its good if you let him come to you. He like a cat in a new home it'll take him a couple of days to adjust."

___________________________________

Walking to school one her phone once again like any other mundane day in her life, Eunbi was listening to let it snow boy II men even thought it wasn't Christmas yet.

Who cares, Boyz II Men are an all year round exception.

When someone instantly stopped her in her tracks. Looking up she finds Seojun looking down at her. She took out her earphones confused.

"What are you doing?" He questioned the black haired beauty in front of him.

"Listening to music, what do you think?" Slightly frustrated that her listening go interrupted. She stepped round him and continued walking when he cut her off again.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms over her chest giving him a once over before continuing. "Are you going to tease me again by saying "I'll only listen to you?"

"No thats not it." He denied instantly, only for him to get drowned out by us posse behind Eunbi yelling out, "WAHHHHHH I'LL ONLY LISTEN TO YOU!!!!"

"Mhmm." She turned back round to face him giving him a sassy look.

"Ill only listen to you!" He blurted out instantly regretting it in the end as he cursed under his breath looking away.

"Wahhhh. Okay first of all," She paused grabbing hold of the collar of his hoodie moving him closer to her "You only listen to me anyways. And second of all if you say that to me one more time I'm going to hit you in that handsome little face of yours and if I get sent to the hospital for a broken hand because of your solid jawline, I'm sending you the bill. Got it." she let go of his collar smiling and walked away.

They all teased him for letting him get threatened by a girl and instantly put Kim Cho Rong in a headlock. "Why would you get in the way!!!" He aggressively whined at his friend.