~ When they said I love you for the first time ~

"Yah Han Seojun!" Eunbi's voice rang in the empty hallways outside the bathrooms during what should be their lesson time

"Yah Han Seojun!" Eunbi's voice rang in the empty hallways outside the bathrooms during what should be their lesson time. Earlier that day, she had moved her way outside to try and find said boy earlier.

Recently they had spent the majority of their time together, consequently forcing him to be on her mind when they weren't together. They would go to the eat out together, play in the arcade together, watch a movie together though they'd normally get kicked out of the cinema for disturbing the silence in so choosing to watch them at either ones house, but it never ended well as they couldn't keep their hands off one another.

They had gotten caught a handful of times by both Gowoon and her mother both having very different reactions. Gowoon had screamed and ran to her room slightly scared. Eunbi's mother simply sighed and told them if it were to even happen make sure to be safe but more importantly do it from the safety of her bedroom where her mother doesn't have to sit on a regular basis.

Oh the weird and wonderfulness that was my Eomma everyone

But after all of that, she broke down after hearing him comment about her to his friends.

"What?" He turned to see who it was, smiling instantly after finding out who.

"Am I just a joke to you is that what this is." She asked sounding and looking astounded at how calm he could be at that moment.

"What do you mean of course you're not a joke." He furrowed his eyebrows together confused as to where she is coming from. She simply scoffed and looked at him dead in the eye.

"My Eomma once told me

There are people who don't know what they sincerely want,

There are people who know yet hesitate,

But a chance comes like sudden a rain shower,

Only a prepared person can grasp."

"Nabi," he began getting cut off

"So forgive me for being so forward and with you and forgive me for wanting something so far out of my reach that it pulled me apart in the end but I can't do this in the middle stuff anymore." She started to cry.

"Nabi-ah," he walked closer to her, but she was too deep into her feelings to notice.

"But you can't just stand there and tell me you don't feel the same. You can't honestly stand there there and tell me that all those days all those moments were wasted for you to turn around to everyone and say you don't like me. I'm sorry if I'm too forward or too playful or tease you more than you'd like but thats just who I am and if I tell my friend to never change herself for anyone, who am I to do any different. And you know what I don't Blame myself for the way I am. I blame you. You make me Shameless. You make me not have a care in the world as long as you're in it. And no I'm not afraid to say it. And I'd say it again if I had to!" She shouted as her tears weren't slowing down.

"But I guess that makes one of us." She sighed and tried to away as fast as I could tears blinding my vision.

"Eunbi-ah!" He yelled as she watched her look down before turning to face him.

"What?"

He walked at a fast pace up to her grabbed her by the waist under her black bomber jacket and pulled her in for a long awaited kiss. She froze on the spot for a second but slowly started kissing back losing her hands in the strands of his hair behind his head. He slowly backed her up to the nearest wall breaking the kiss to get more comfortable before going right back in. his hands roamed the blank canvas of her waist pulling her into him slightly more. These kisses they shared weren't feverous like the previous. This one was slow and tedious. Trying to put every ounce of his emotions into those tender kisses they gave. Slowly he pulled away the both of them gasping for breath.

"Why did you stop." Eunbi whined pouting, arms still wrapped round his neck.

"How else am I supposed to tell you that I love you." He chuckled whispering back into her ear.

"Wait what!!!" She looked up from his lips shocked.

"If you'd have stayed long enough to here the full conversation I told my friends that I didn't like you. I loved you. Like was too small of a word to describe how I feel when I so much as see you." He announced as a declaration more than a confession.

"I love you too." She smiled about to cry again.

"Wait why are you crying. Did I hurt you? Oh I-i'm sorry!" He cupped her face wiping away her tears gently.

"Just kiss me you goddamned fool!" She grabbed his collar locking their lips instantly.

Suffice to say they got detention yet again and her mother had briefly made her part with the real loves of her life.

Boys II Men!!!!!!

On the basis that she was way too young and way too hot to be a grandmother at them moment and she wasn't about to change that now. But it was totally worth it because everyday after that, she was able to call that guy hers and she wouldn't give him up for the world.

 But it was totally worth it because everyday after that, she was able to call that guy hers and she wouldn't give him up for the world

Hello berrylings,

I found these GIFs earlier that really represent my mood sometimes 😭

This is a short one again but it's filled with just as much love

I hope you enjoyed it and give it some love.

Yours, Berry 🤍