~ Part 8 ~

Calm down Eunbi

Calm down Eunbi. You can do it. Just go up to him give him the letter and walk away.

You're stronger, you're smarter, you're hotter, you can do this, let's go.

Seojun and his little group of lackeys where walking up the school grounds, a few of them laughing and messing with each other while Seojun and Cho Rong where having a lovely conversation about the weather. Out from behind a corner, Eunbi slowly walked up to the group with her hands behind her back biting her bottom lip out of habit. Noticing the girl in front of them they all stopped and stared at her, questioning her demeanour.

Seojun stepped up to her leaving his friends at the back. He looked all over her before smirking.

"There's no way you, folded up my helmet and bought it into your pocket." He tilted his head to the side nudging it towards his blazer pocket.

"Unfortunately not Seojunnie, I simply have this letter," she waved it in his face before pulling it away dramatically sighing whilst looking down at it before lifting her gaze back on to him shrugging her shoulders.

"But I guess if you don't want it-

"No!" He instantly shouted, quietly regretting having done so as his face contorts into one of embarrassment.

"Oh! So eager! Fine here you go. Ah! Don't read it until I'm gone okay?" She place it into his pocket patting his chest before turning back round and darting away, hearing a round of cheers behind him from the boys who just witnessed the whole ordeal.

"WAHHHHH LOOK AT OUR HAN SEOJUN!!!!"

"Yah is that a love letter."

"You've still got it man."

Throughout all the cheers, Seojun followed Eunbi's figure straight into to the school till she was out of sight taking the letter out of his pocket flicking his hair out of his eyes opening the piece of paper up.

Han Seojun,

Patience is a virtue, remember that.

That being said I do intend to give you back you're helmet as promised for apologising,

However there is one last request I must make of you to make up for the horrible near death experience,

He could picture her actually saying those words to him with such a dramatised voice that he begins to chuckle.

My final request is that you buy me the Boyz II Men legacy album.

It would really make me appreciate it and help forget the sad memories of me almost getting crushed by your bike. TT__TT

Once you've finished put the letter in your pocket and take out your phone.

Yours always, Eunbi ;)