~ Part 27 ~

Arriving back at the Lim residence, completely worn out from the adrenaline leaving her system, Eunbi was just about ready to crash out on the front porch had it not been occupied by a certain someone with a punching bag covered in a photo of

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Arriving back at the Lim residence, completely worn out from the adrenaline leaving her system, Eunbi was just about ready to crash out on the front porch had it not been occupied by a certain someone with a punching bag covered in a photo of...........

Han Seojun?

"What is this?" Eunbi asked the teen inquisitively.

"I'm preparing for war Noona!" Juyoung stammered, out of breath punching the photo whilst holding the bag in the other hand.

Never a dull moment in this family

Eun rolled her eyes too tired to question his choices at the moment. Walking towards the boy she grabbed his glove covered hand before it could hit the bag once again and moved it to the side. She looked up at him with a semi closed eye expression.

"For one night, just one night please Juyoungie." She used his nickname, knowing that it was a weakness of his regardless whether he had a new found flame. Straightening up his back and bowing to the girl he looks at her as regretfully as she can.

"Sorry Noona."

Smiling weakly Eunbi made her way into the house but before she could even attempt to make it to the stairs, all her weight fell on the couch drooping her into a heavy slumber.

_________________________________________

Back at school the following day Jugyung and Eunbi walk arm in arm down the hallway talking about how the boys might be getting along, when rounding the corner Sujin stopped in front of Jugyung.Not wanting to intrude on what she felt was a private conflict of the two, Eun smiled at the girls and walked into class meeting Soo ah in the middle.

"Oh! Eunbi-ah are you going to the study group tonight? Taehoonie wants to buy snacks before though  he says his brain works better on a full stomach." Soo ah asked as she turned to her best friend behind her.

"Ahhh, actually I can't today I've got a......... prior engagement?" She voiced coming out as more of a question than a declaration.

"Oh?? Where are you going?" Soo ah asked with wide eyes of wonder. Running a hand through her hair Eunbi looked up the small girl in front of her.

"Over the weekend, Suho and Seojun they got into a car accident and are in hospital. Suho broke his leg and Seojun his arm. I'm seeing Seojun after work with Im-Ju-"

"What, really!?!?!" Soo ah cut her off  shouting abruptly with a face of confusion. The others in the class room turned to the petite girls in the middle stunned by the vocal range of the girl. She apologised to the class before dragging Eunbi out with her.

Making their way down to where Eunbi had just come from, the pair stopped to look at the sight infront of them. A slightly aggravated Sujin and an awkward Jugyung walking away from one another.

Fire on fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें