~ Part 21 ~

As the sun was beginning to set, and the day was starting to cool down into a slight chill, everyone had split into groups, the girls in one and the boys in another, to eat some delicious food

The girls were about to tuck in when Hyeon Gyu came up to the table with 2 piece of cooked meat and handed them to one of the girls.

"Yah Kim Siyeon," he spoke up to her causing her and all the other girls to turn to him, gasping at what they realised he was doing. He place them onto her plate for her and looked back up at her shyly as she just looked at the meat partially confused, partially blushing.

"The smell in my hair was bad earlier right? Well I washed it out. Umm enjoy your food!" He exclaimed before turning away probably wanting to run and hide from all of the, predatory girls from the table.

"Yah Ahn Hyeon Gyu," she began fiddling with her fingers looking down, "You're hair didn't smell that bad." She looked back up smiling at him all giddy with red cheeks as the girls around her teased her endlessly.

When the teacher came round to give the groups more meat, Eunbi felt a presence staring at her from the side, it felt as thought she was being set ablaze by that one gaze alone. She briskly shifted her head to the right to gaze upon her silent attacker finding, soft chocolate brown eyes in its place, those same chocolate brown eyes that can make the butterflies in her stomach take flight. They barely said a word to one another but their eyes spoke a thousand of them in one go.

He subtly pointed to his noise then back a her mouthing "Rudolph" she looked at him puzzled, touching her chilled nose, she tried to do cross eye but ended up getting dizzy and hitting her elbow silently on her chair. When she winced rubbing it, she looked back up at seojun who had began to chuckle, she started to giggle herself when he laughed so hard he knocked into the head teacher. Seojun turned back to her and she winked mouthing "Weirdo"

______________________________________

Right in the middle of the day, you could find they group sitting in a small circle with rubber hammers in their hand pausing around the all famous lie detector game. This must have been the first time in a long time that Seojun was able to sit and play with suho being no further than 2 feet away from him. Who says micracles weren't a thing?

Suho completely missed his turn causing everyone to yell at him and hit him with their hammers, he then turned the detector to Seojun and slyly asked him,

"Love or friendship?" Seojun placed his hand on the mini machine turning it on without breaking eye contact with the boy opposite him. "Love." The machine dinged proving what he had said to be true. He moved his head to the girl on his right smiling at her side profile, he tried to get her attention by nudging her shoulder. She cradled her cheek with her hand turning to him, her hair grazing her knee slightly as she turned and winked at him.

"Aish how boring, HIT HIM!!" Soo ah yelled as all of them ganged up on him whilst he was trying to hide himself in Eunbi's lap. As he got up and tossed the machine to Sujin he flipped his hammer round pointing at her, "Am I handsome to you?"