~ Part 1 ~

School can't end any sooner for Eunbi as she constantly checks the worn out clock behind the teacher from her desk right at the front of the classroom

School can't end any sooner for Eunbi as she constantly checks the worn out clock behind the teacher from her desk right at the front of the classroom. Taping her pen in rhythm to the ticks of the clock, staring it down. If she had laser vision there would be a hole in the wall where the clock rested. To make things even worse she got her phone confiscated. AGAIN. She had kindly given Sujin her toiletry bag during so that she could use the hand cream in there for her chapped and cracking fingers.

She always seems to wash her hands too vigorously. Maybe that's what her parents taught her to do.

But Sujin forgot to return the bag which in it lies the mirror that she so desperately needed because she accidentally drew on her face with her pen when she almost fell asleep during maths.

I mean come on who wouldn't sleep in Maths though if they had the chance. Who's going to need trigonometry or Pythagoras theorem.

So being the fast thinking, impulsive person she is, she decided to whip out her phone and turn on the camera to get rid of the smudge marks and not even 30 seconds later the teacher stood infant of her desk with his large beckoning hand. So used to taking her phone it's practically routine now. Not uttering a word he took the phone out of her and and left place it inside his desk. He gave her a nonchalant look as turned back to address the class. Eunbi just silently slid down in her chair trying to make herself look smaller from embarrassment. Her cheeks almost as dark as her blazer. Many little giggles could be heard around her from her friends.

"Yah if you needed a mirror you should have just asked me." Soo-ha tugged on her hair so she could whisper it to her. She was silently watching the whole ordeal and seeing the internal struggle that the girl was going through but all Soo-ha could do was silently laugh

"Hm I didn't think of that." Eunbi guiltily smiled back.

"Aish this girl." Soo-ha just shook her head smiling back.

So now she couldn't even check to see if Im Jugyung replied to her text message or not. Hmph.

Finally as the clock struck 4 she could finally leave. Everyone around her making sound noises quickly shoving everything in their bags so they can leave in a hurry. Eunbi quickly ran out of the door and outside, not before taking back her phone and her toiletry bag from Sujin, and suddenly ran into the back of none other than,

LEE SUHO

He slowly turned around to scold whoever just entered his personal bubble but the scowl on his face disappeared as soon as he saw who it was.

"OOF I'm really really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I should have been paying attention more. I haven't really been paying attention to my surroundings lately." She rambled on to him not keeping eye contact with him rather picking a comfortable spot on his Gucci Jacket to stare at instead.